Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Bluecobra posted:

I always liked Garbage Day w/ Shmorky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9qSWjH4FSE

also should someone rip all of his gaming garbage videos in case youtube shuts it down? there's so many videos though... :effort:

i honestly would but i only got like 10gb of free space at any given moment so oh well!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
the mangosteen thread was inadvertently funny because of the very serious goon reactions to it. you could say the seed of QCS was planted that day.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
A goon once posted while very drunk or high out of his mind. Lowtax then read it out loud and posted the recording. One of the lines was: “my salad brain my salad BRIAN.” I haven’t heard it in forever but haven’t been able to find it.

Whimsy
Jan 8, 2001
Does anyone have the Gone Wrong? It was a collab with Lowtax and Integral.

"When you asked me to go to the Christmas Dance, it was kinda of out of now where, and I disn't know what to say..."

Ramen Pride!
Jan 13, 2001
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! :success:

quote:

Good news! After reviewing your dispute, Netd Müzik Video Dijital Platform Ve Ticaret A.Ş has decided to release their copyright claim on your YouTube video.

Video title: "ARC Deviation - R.I.P. Rich Kyanka "Lowtax" founder of SomethingAwful."

- The YouTube Team

So Lowtax got his song back! I guess that means that Jeff and SA got the rights to use it back as well, which is obviously a great thing. I'd like to think that somewhere over the rainbow, Lowtax is pleased, and Leonard J. Crabs is standing next to him with a smug look.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sure the overcrowding heaven with your poison womb was a funny line, but the day of reckoning has arrived and lowtax now has to spend eternity battling angry fetuses

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

The Smart Box ICQ prank is still one of the funniest things I have ever read on the internet.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

SilvergunSuperman posted:

sure the overcrowding heaven with your poison womb was a funny line, but the day of reckoning has arrived and lowtax now has to spend eternity battling angry fetuses

that was zack parsons, who is still alive

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hammerite posted:

that was zack parsons, who is still alive

Ah, well his day will come!

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I always thought this was pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Q9Lj2Vpd8

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca7IhkfBMes

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Whimsy posted:

Does anyone have the Gone Wrong? It was a collab with Lowtax and Integral.

"When you asked me to go to the Christmas Dance, it was kinda of out of now where, and I disn't know what to say..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d42aGp5XCLo

Guigui
Jan 19, 2010
Winner of January '10 Lux Aeterna "Best 2010 Poster" Award
Not sure if Lowtax had creative input - but one of our favourites. Next week on something awful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnl38BrJfBE

We still use "I am 100% sure its NOT Joseph Stalin!" inside joke.

Also - I think I still have some of the older .mp3 files, like "The Everquest Buddies go to TGI fridays", and that odd monologue reading Lowtax did about a father's post about discovering his son was into autofellatio.

JEBUS_ES_AMOR
Sep 17, 2004

JEBUS IS LOVE

Marklar posted:

A goon once posted while very drunk or high out of his mind. Lowtax then read it out loud and posted the recording. One of the lines was: “my salad brain my salad BRIAN.” I haven’t heard it in forever but haven’t been able to find it.

I just found out of Lowtax passing today.
E Mail in my Sleep.mp3
https://sndup.net/6p4h

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Was his Facebook profile deleted? I wonder what the reasoning was. I wanted to share music he shared with me. All his messages and profile says it’s no longer available. :(

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
The murder the internet was more hits that misses

Enjoyable enough

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Good Sphere posted:

Was his Facebook profile deleted? I wonder what the reasoning was. I wanted to share music he shared with me. All his messages and profile says it’s no longer available. :(

I noticed this too. I think his family took it down. I didn't realize they could also delete all the messages from the account but apparently they can.

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
I can't find it anymore, but the sumo bean bag chair review was pretty good.

I think it's gone......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramen Pride!
Jan 13, 2001

Dixville posted:

I noticed this too. I think his family took it down. I didn't realize they could also delete all the messages from the account but apparently they can.

That's really sad and weird if Facebook has started doing that. I've had friends pass and looked at their messages in the past, even if their family closed their account. If everything he posted or sent is just gone...

It's the great circle of banhammering, I guess.