Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
http://planetquake.gamespy.com/index.html

Planet Quake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
the link to the skyrim nude mods doesnt work...

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

How many of you like “old school” shooters? I don't mean ones that are throwbacks (like Painkiller), I mean actually ones that are oldschool shooters, ala Doom, Duke 3D, etc. The Serious Sam series (I'm convinced) is actually based around the old arcade shooter Smash TV. I didn't come to this conclusion until I played SS3. I knew it wasn't like Doom, Duke or Wolf3D, it had to many non-shooter conventions (especially the “locking” you in a specific area until everything is dead) but it was like Smash TV, just FPS & more open.

Well, PeeWee let me know about a month or so ago there's going to be a new Rise of the Triad game, one of my favorite shooters (the LAN messages about the other players being on shrooms was always classic). I'm planning on getting it. I haven't bought a AAA release PC game since DNF (released over a year ago) just because I'm not really interested in story over gameplay, I'd rather have a great time playing the game (DNF I did). I've bought non-AAA titles instead (indie games, small studios, etc). So here's to all your game dev's out there that make great games to play! If ROTT is a hit then you've influenced the AAA developers to bring back the fun!

Ok, now for the movie quote. The movie was Meatballs and Tex Arcana was first and Draggor was second. Now on with today's quote!

Theme: _ o _ _ _ _ * _ _ m _ d * _ _ t _ _ * _ o _ _

Quote: It's an educated eggdicator.

Name That Flick!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

planet half life was funnier because fragmaster ran it

tractor man posted:

How many of you like “old school” shooters? I don't mean ones that are throwbacks (like Painkiller), I mean actually ones that are oldschool shooters, ala Doom, Duke 3D, etc. The Serious Sam series (I'm convinced) is actually based around the old arcade shooter Smash TV. I didn't come to this conclusion until I played SS3. I knew it wasn't like Doom, Duke or Wolf3D, it had to many non-shooter conventions (especially the “locking” you in a specific area until everything is dead) but it was like Smash TV, just FPS & more open.

Well, PeeWee let me know about a month or so ago there's going to be a new Rise of the Triad game, one of my favorite shooters (the LAN messages about the other players being on shrooms was always classic). I'm planning on getting it. I haven't bought a AAA release PC game since DNF (released over a year ago) just because I'm not really interested in story over gameplay, I'd rather have a great time playing the game (DNF I did). I've bought non-AAA titles instead (indie games, small studios, etc). So here's to all your game dev's out there that make great games to play! If ROTT is a hit then you've influenced the AAA developers to bring back the fun!

Ok, now for the movie quote. The movie was Meatballs and Tex Arcana was first and Draggor was second. Now on with today's quote!

Theme: _ o _ _ _ _ * _ _ m _ d * _ _ t _ _ * _ o _ _

Quote: It's an educated eggdicator.

Name That Flick!

I had a lot of fun with the last ROTT and I hope to the blasted brain of Lowtax's ghost that there is going to be another one

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have hundreds of hours into racing sims and elite dangerous but I'm pretty sure I still spent more time in rocket arena 2.

Quake is good and I would live on that planet.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

My friend's brother worked at Gamespy and tried really hard to convince me that Gamespy Arcade was the future of gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:bernchloe: