Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Remember that new money fucker Martin Shkreli? The one who hiked up the price of that AIDS drug? He bought the only copy of Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, the album which contains the Wu Tang Secret. Wu Tang famously included a provision allowing them to caper the album and its elaborately-engraved case, with or without the involvement of Bill Murray, who is on that level.

So remember how David Murray Brockie, aka Oderus Urungus, died shortly after the auction for the album was won by Shkreli? No? Well gently caress off then kid, this is for mature intelligent eyes only. So Urungus did not die, but was critically wounded in an attempt to intercept the album as it was transported by the Department of the Interior from Shkreli's possession to Area 51 for storage and containment. He was forced to return to Scumdoggia and is currently undergoing a retrofit which will incorporate President/pop star-seeking (P/PSS) missiles into his augmentation schematics and allow him to more effectively conquer the earth.

Until then, the album is just sitting there next to the loving Ark of the Covenant in some New Mexico warehouse and unbeknownst to the population of earth, so distracted as we are with our Trump drama and mormon jump-humping and Tony Hawk at the airport, it is the center of an intergalactic cold war, with every technologically superior civilization threatening to unleash their ultimate doomsday weapons upon all others if any other attempts to seize the album.

As such, the earth and its paltry human political comings and goings are rife not only with the meddlings of nations, but of extraterrestrial forces. Crazy crazy poo poo walks among us right under our noses, escaping detection.

i have kept this information to myself for decades and divulge it now only
because this is the one place nobody ever looks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
ur secret is safe with me op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i knew it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Hold on just a minute there. You're telling me Tony Hawk is at the airport??

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I'll hump and I'll jump and I'll low your house down, OP.

Escape From Noise

I guess hiding it in New Mexico makes sense seeing as there's not much there and a lot of Americans don't even know it's a state.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

free Trapt CD posted:

Hold on just a minute there. You're telling me Tony Hawk is at the airport??

yes he's there right now in line at a Sbarro by the C gates

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
that whole Storm Area 51 thing was a plot to steal the album amidst the chaos of people going there to naruto run and party and poo poo, though the conspirators behind the plan are unknown

Escape From Noise

Wait... but Area 51 is in Nevada!

biosterous

pssht, loookat this guy who doesn't know about the real area 51 in new mexico :rolleyes:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Escape From Noise posted:

Wait... but Area 51 is in Nevada!

it might be idk im real bad at knowing where stuff is

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Escape From Noise posted:

I guess hiding it in New Mexico makes sense seeing as there's not much there and a lot of Americans don't even know it's a state.

they're gonna get rid of new mexico in six months and replace it with classic mexico

loopsheloop
thanks for sharing, original poater

loopsheloop
*Original Poster, whoopsies

Macnult

giving Enter the 36 Chambers another listen through while i think about all of this new information

Macnult

"bring tha motherfuckin' ruckus"
urungus totally went in with this playing in his head

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Barco Fiesta posted:

they're gonna get rid of new mexico in six months and replace it with classic mexico

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Barco Fiesta posted:

yes he's there right now in line at a Sbarro by the C gates

It must be hard being Tony Hawk and waiting in line. Knowing that you could do a 900 at any time but if you did you'd be waiting in the wrong direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
Local news: A group calling themselves the ‘Incarcerated Scarfaces’ are storming Area 51 doing something called ‘Naruto running.’ More at 11