Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

what shall me next thread be about. yes I know I'm driving to work. hey guys what lifted pickup truck are you driving. I've got a v8 hemi that I haul ikea furniture with

This thread will finally be the thread that gets more than ten posts. I feel it. I will not need to post another dozen threads for recognition, this is the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

* Wonders why I haven't been perma probated yet.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

spoilers this is not the thread that gets more than ten posts

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

* Wonders why I haven't been perma probated yet.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

My toenail. I cut it too short

Haha whatcha guys think about cutting your toenails too short

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I removed my ribs so I can put my face against my rear end and fart into my mouth and breathe my farts into my computer which converts those farts into GBS threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

This thread is way WAY too active to be making fun of epic 2013 username. Sorry people but none of his threads get this many posts this quick. I will try to take it slower in the next 30 threads I make, I can only hope to do this epic poster justice