Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

I got so many good shroom pics this year but let's start with my best one from 2018

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My shrooms are still in my car.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I didn't post illicit mushrooms to seem edgy. All the mushrooms are beautiful. People who forage for them are cool and I am very jealous that they live in a climate where that is possible. It's a neat hobby to have.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Linux Pirate posted:

I didn't post illicit mushrooms to seem edgy. All the mushrooms are beautiful. People who forage for them are cool and I am very jealous that they live in a climate where that is possible. It's a neat hobby to have.

Nobody said you were being edgy, your crop was just very small and we all felt sorry for you. I have never had a crop that tiny, never had a harvest less than a pound wet weight. I don’t do that anymore, though. I mean, not right now.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Nobody said you were being edgy, your crop was just very small and we all felt sorry for you. I have never had a crop that tiny, never had a harvest less than a pound wet weight. I don’t do that anymore, though. I mean, not right now.

Well anyway I just wanted to say mushrooms are good and cool, regardless of my small, tiny flush.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Linux Pirate posted:

Well anyway I just wanted to say mushrooms are good and cool, regardless of my small, tiny flush.

Yeah they’re cool, even growing porcinis or whatever is cool. Do they have outdoor morel kits? Cause I know a few gardens that would be enriched by those earthy, savory gems.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
A lot of very fine shrooms in here, im surprised there isnt a lawn gnome with a mushroom hat though

This was growing out of a deck (probably not good)

Valko posted:

This thread encouraged me to go outside for a bit.

Good! Me too

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Looks good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!