Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Happy New Year all :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Happy new year thread I occasionally post in

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I'm at a friend's place and their dog is hanging out of the window watching the fireworks with fascination, in what I can only assume is a first for dogkind

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Someone let off a small war's worth of explosives and the stupid cat was outside all night so now wondering if she has run off or not. Sigh

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2022 is a better year for you all.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Happy New Year's, you lot. I do love you all.

I sincerely hope this next one's a little less poo poo.

E I say that but it's been really quite good for me in a lot of ways, I just feel bad that I've made a lot of personal progress while things generally have gotten worse. But that's life in these times I guess

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

haopy new year goons, let's all celebrate next year huddled around a burning oil drum amongst the ashes of civilization

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
I hope this is a portent of the year to come - I let off some rockets left over from Fireworks Night and just after I launched the biggest one and turned to go back indoors the stick from the rocket landed exactly where I'd been standing 5 seconds before. I mean it's only a two foot bit of balsa so was very unlikely to cause me an injury, but it still feels like a lucky escape.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

kecske posted:

haopy new year goons, let's all celebrate next year huddled around a burning oil drum amongst the ashes of civilization

already got it penciled in

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Happy 2022, folks.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Happy new year comrades!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/Ross_Greer/status/1477061324656058368?t=oS333YnGXAySJp1JZubcmA&s=19

Green MSP is reading all the Horus Heresy books and that is hilarious to me.
I managed to beat 21 for '21 (not including work stuff) but none of them were warham horuses so I guess I lose.

Happy New Year all and I hope it goes well for you all and doesn't involve Sir Knight Tights Tony doing a Emperor of Mankind on us.

New Thread :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/Ross_Greer/status/1477061324656058368?t=oS333YnGXAySJp1JZubcmA&s=19

Green MSP is reading all the Horus Heresy books and that is hilarious to me.

Wanna find the parliamentarian reading all the chuck tingle books.