Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

ad the other posts

is this style of posting WIRED or TIRED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

bonus activity: complete the thread title your own way with whichever words you want

but maybe you won't see this until you've read the OP and posted already :hehe:

frump truck

hello... again!

i do not read the op, post, then go back and remember late December back in '63, because I wasn't alive then.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
It's the only way to avoid accidentally lurking

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i read all the posts itt, felt guilty, then decided to confess

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Manifisto

sometimes I don't even read the op, just the thread title. glad to contribute to your thread I guess, posting about posting is a very important and often overlooked subject.

ty nesamdoom!

frump truck

hello... again!

every day I read just the op, then post, and then go back and relinquish several artifacts of artistic and cultural importance to the Smithsonian

frump truck fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Dec 1, 2021

frump truck

hello... again!

and then I steal them back the next day. I'm the world's greatest gentleman thief

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I only read the posts after mine.

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
sometimes I post just to see myself talk

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i'm trying to get better so i didn't read any of the posts after my last one

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

frump truck

hello... again!

every time i see a thread i read just the op, then post, and then go back and recalibrate my time machine to bring me back to right before i saw the thread

Twenty Four

Not really, I find it hard not to read all the posts once I commit to reading a thread, even if I am way behind.

However sometimes I start reading a thread, get part way through, and think of a post to make that I find particularly clever or funny, get excited about making said post and have trouble focusing on what I am reading. So then I have to just skim through the rest of the replies to make sure no one else already came up with my idea (hopefully) and make the post.

Then I go back and read all the other posts in earnest once I have it out of my system and can focus.

I guess it's similar but not really the same, I figure had dang better read everyone else's if I expect anyone else to read that really good (imo) post I just made, and I truly want to read them if I like the thread!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
After reading all the other posts in this thread I can only conclude that this thread is about strings.

At least, that's the theory...

Finger Prince

Twenty Four posted:

Not really, I find it hard not to read all the posts once I commit to reading a thread, even if I am way behind.

However sometimes I start reading a thread, get part way through, and think of a post to make that I find particularly clever or funny, get excited about making said post and have trouble focusing on what I am reading. So then I have to just skim through the rest of the replies to make sure no one else already came up with my idea (hopefully) and make the post.

Then I go back and read all the other posts in earnest once I have it out of my system and can focus.

I guess it's similar but not really the same, I figure had dang better read everyone else's if I expect anyone else to read that really good (imo) post I just made, and I truly want to read them if I like the thread!

:same:

Twenty Four

:hfive:

Escape From Noise

Nice thread, I think I'll post in it! :twisted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nope

Bad Video Games

Maybe. I'm not sure what the title means.

frump truck

hello... again!

Twenty Four posted:

this seems like a pretty sensible posting style! cheers

Twenty Four

frump truck posted:

this seems like a pretty sensible posting style! cheers

Thanks! Most of the time I just read the thread honestly, but sometimes what I said above happens too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I posted in this thread, then went back and reated it 5, meaning 'gold' :twisted: