Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Areola Grande posted:

give me ur worst OP

my WORST

oh gosh okay no pressure get it together fax

(deep breath)

you…suck!!!

oh gosh that was probably too mean I’m terribly sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
you better get really mean with me you gently caress (sorry)

Twenty Four

Sure, you can dish it out, but can you take it, you relatively more than decent guy?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

aldantefax posted:

my WORST

oh gosh okay no pressure get it together fax

(deep breath)

you…suck!!!

oh gosh that was probably too mean I’m terribly sorry

v messed up. glad I braced myself 4 this one

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

ELTON JOHN

aldantefax posted:

More like purse on all the benches in the park because your largesse precedes you!

(wait is that a compliment or an insult)

Ok yoogle definition of largesse

Oh

Ohhhh

well?

what is the definition?!?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

aldantefax posted:

hey! you know what, you are bein’ a meanie right now, and I will not tolerate it! this is only for light insults!

besides I haven’t passed the exam yet for mean insults…i failed the test last week :(

I'm sorry. Keep at it and you'll be calling people jabronis with the best of em

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

I am a firm believer in the sticks-and-stones doctrine; just try me friend!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
I'm not sure I can take it but go ahead anyway

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Destroy my body and soul.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Insult me.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
(crawling out of a manhole with a hard hat)

Okay I got the all clear for Level 2 Insults and there’s a backlog so I’ll get to work on t hose a little bit but in case y’all want to go insult your own selves go right on ahead, here’s a mirror if you want!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

2 scary

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
bring it

:blastu:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
do it

ChubbyChecker

pppostin'

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

fps_nug posted:

you better get really mean with me you gently caress (sorry)

listen if i wanted to be really mean to you i would just send you off to college and then look at your report card with a disapproving frown when you didn't graduate valedictorian and then make sure you never live it down, that is pretty mean

but instead i am gonna call you a bit of a potty mouth for using such language!!! go wash your self with soap in all of your body parts that you use to use bad words

Twenty Four posted:

Sure, you can dish it out, but can you take it, you relatively more than decent guy?

:haibrower: yes next question

ELTON JOHN posted:

well?

what is the definition?!?

generosity in bestowing money or gifts upon others.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I'm sorry. Keep at it and you'll be calling people jabronis with the best of em

thank u

Lock posted:

I am a firm believer in the sticks-and-stones doctrine; just try me friend!

have you considered going to the park and climbing up into a tree because you are a cat

that's it that's the insult you are a cat, even if you are not! that's supposed to be an insult!

Andoman posted:

I'm not sure I can take it but go ahead anyway

andoman more like mad nona because you'll be mad once i make fun of your...name...nona!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Destroy my body and soul.

is it just me or is this turning into people trying to boss me around for insults, y'all should feel deep shame, shameful people! perhaps instead of being people you should be called shameple instead with a big shame hat on

much like your posting!!!

they wouldn't even harvest u for water in the desert, you lonely succulent, maybe i should take you home and put you into a nice pot instead where you can be dutifully neglected but for once in a few months

barnold more like old barn!!! bam!

more like pp pinots ha ha as in wine that tastes like peepee

---

hang on i have a phone call

yes hello

no i am using level 2 insults as was approved by the insult management board of directors

...no, there have been no personal attacks on people's code of ethics or morals at the moment...

...no fistfights have erupted as a result of the insults...

...yes, they keep asking for more insults (sweating), yes...no, sorry...okay then

(puts phones away)

alright everybody got a call from the bureau, we may be cleared for level 3 insults

CatBlack

hello world
hoping for a level 420 insult to crack my bongs and rattle my nugs

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

CatBlack posted:

hoping for a level 420 insult to crack my bongs and rattle my nugs

You should probably go take a shower. May I loan you shampoo?

Ass-penny

hello

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Hello, you rear end!!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

aldantefax posted:

Hello, you rear end!!

:stare:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

aldantefax posted:

andoman more like mad nona because you'll be mad once i make fun of your...name...nona!!

Well I feel a little bit insulted, this thread does exactly what is says on the tin. Well played Aldantefax..... or should that be old antique fax? No, that would be bad of me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fax don't care about your feelings. Hit me.

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
just a little bit

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Cardi BYOB posted:

Fax don't care about your feelings. Hit me.

I read this one in a book and it says that you are a worm! Probably pretty good at making nutritious things for plants and all

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Trollipop posted:

just a little bit

Also from the same book: you are a scumbag

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

I read this one in a book and it says that you are a worm! Probably pretty good at making nutritious things for plants and all

Dang!!!!!!!! Heck, even! Hey fax you know what? Fart on your life!!!!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Cardi BYOB posted:

Dang!!!!!!!! Heck, even! Hey fax you know what? Fart on your life!!!!

That sounds smelly

biosterous

i didn't come here to be insulted!

reads thread title

oh wait yes i did lol i got the threads confused sorry

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

aldantefax posted:

is it just me or is this turning into people trying to boss me around for insults, y'all should feel deep shame, shameful people! perhaps instead of being people you should be called shameple instead with a big shame hat on
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come across like that, I just wanted to ask for an insult with confidence so you don't feel the need to hold back for it. I feel bad about this now I'm so sorry.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

biosterous posted:

i didn't come here to be insulted!

reads thread title

oh wait yes i did lol i got the threads confused sorry

You may be looking for the thread where you don't get insulted, it is a common mistake

IGgy IGsen posted:

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come across like that, I just wanted to ask for an insult with confidence so you don't feel the need to hold back for it. I feel bad about this now I'm so sorry.

That'll be 5 quatloos, thanks for being shame insulted

biosterous

aldantefax posted:

You may be looking for the thread where you don't get insulted, it is a common mistake

implying that i make mistakes!!!! common mistakes!!!! a stinging, yet subtle insult!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Lock

aldantefax posted:

have you considered going to the park and climbing up into a tree because you are a cat

that's it that's the insult you are a cat, even if you are not! that's supposed to be an insult!

but I like cats

aldantefax posted:

listen if i wanted to be really mean to you i would just send you off to college and then look at your report card with a disapproving frown when you didn't graduate valedictorian and then make sure you never live it down, that is pretty mean

much like your posting!!!

barnold more like old barn!!! bam!

these seem pretty decent for level 2s, can I sogn up for a level 3 please? No rush, of course.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
I’m still not sure whether you think I stink or sell my underwear online :colbert:

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Ass-penny

aldantefax posted:

Hello, you rear end!!

Lol drat fax you got me.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Lock posted:

but I like cats

these seem pretty decent for level 2s, can I sogn up for a level 3 please? No rush, of course.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said something kind and complimentary about Lock, I would be dead broke!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Uria aalge posted:

I’m still not sure whether you think I stink or sell my underwear online :colbert:

I think you can live your life and selling your aromas in whatever level you're comfortable with is probably a valid way to make some money on the side, but not a long term sustainable business model

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Whoops look at the time gotta clock out of the insult factory. Someone else take over insult duties!! Or not, I'm not your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

aldantefax posted:

If I had a nickel for every time someone said something kind and complimentary about Lock, I would be dead broke!

i...i’m not sure i was properly prepared for a level 3...

...that cut to the quick, well done!