Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
Craig List dot hotxxx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Van Go Go Go

I shouldn't precisely have chosen madness if there had been any choice, but once such a thing has taken hold of you, you can't very well get out of it.
Gluten Free Singles

ty Kaiser Schnitzel 4 the winter sig

Escape From Noise

ball.do

Escape From Noise

luv.gov

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Succour. An app that finds weary travellers a warm inn on inclement nights on short notice.

Often incorrectly regarded as a dating app.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Prurient Squid posted:

Succour. An app that finds weary travellers a warm inn on inclement nights on short notice.

Often incorrectly regarded as a dating app.

GasGrAss

A dating app to meet long distance truckers who cannot change the rules when it comes to getting a ride.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
MustLoveDogs.Com

For people who fall in love over the hit film, Must Love Dogs.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Skullcrushr

Escape From Noise

Datr

Prurient Squid

WhatHo

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kraft Singles, for real processed cheese product fanatics

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

match.com

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lol. a sorely missed poster of late

Escape From Noise

fibr, for those who like to keep it regular.

and thats the way it was

grunter

Prurient Squid

Pegger.

A social network for Peggle fans. Often mistaken for a niche dating service.

Escape From Noise

Fish Market

Buttchocks

Only Luddites, the app with zero users

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
findr, the app thats always there, even if you don't have a device. "all eyes on you"(tm)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
blundr - the dating app which uploads all your kinks and preferences to an entirely different platform for you old aunts to see

Twenty Four

Nosfereefer posted:

findr, the app thats always there, even if you don't have a device. "all eyes on you"(tm)

findr just seems like too obvious a name for someone looking to find someone else, but no, it actually just finds your keys for you, which is actually probably better.

Twenty Four

also i actually thought of findr and was going to make that joke then saw Nosfereefer used it like 10 minutes before me in a nearly week-old thread lol

Buttchocks

Termingle, for people who work at airports.

Nosfereefer

it doesnt just find your keys, it finds your darkest secrets

Nosfereefer

its honestly not as much an app as the giant eyeball that follows us all the time

Finger Prince

DespRation

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Nosfereefer posted:

its honestly not as much an app as the giant eyeball that follows us all the time

So, Google/Apple/Microsoft, but for dating?

Finger Prince

PlatonicLifemates.com
Looking for someone to share the experience of life with? Not interested in doing sex with them? Meet your ideal match at PlatonicLifemates.com. Find all the joys of relationships with none of the sexual baggage.

Machai

RadioCarbon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Machai posted:

RadioCarbon

lol