Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

ExecuDork posted:

I bought a copy for myself, but Amazon refunded me because the courier (dunno which they used) returned it. I've put it on my wishlist and I'll try again in a bit. This isn't the first time something from Amazon Prime International has been returned by the courier before it ever made it to Australia. I've never had a problem with a national post office (in either Canada or Australia) but I've had plenty of trouble with private courier companies. UPS is the worst by a long shot (I've pretty much never had a UPS delivery go well at all) but Fedex and DHL have both been stupidly incompetent for me at least a couple of times.

Oh well, like I said I'll try again soon and I'm really looking forward to reading all of the stories on dead-tree format.

well that sucks. I see this message in my KDP account, regarding the AU and JP markets:
Standard color is not available in Amazon.co.jp or Amazon.com.au. If selected, your book won't be printed in those marketplaces

That's referring to setting either of those locations as the primary marketplace but maybe it applies in general, too.

So maybe it's Amazon and not the courier at fault. Let me think about another way to get a copy to you.

Warden posted:

How's the ebook version coming up? I'd like to toss some cash your way, but shipping to where I live would cost almost as much as the book itself.

I didn't have any time to work on it because of the holidays but I hope to have it ready shortly after New Year's. I'm putting a bonus story in the ebook- a ghost story I posted here on SA years ago, about being lost in the Okefeenokee swamp when I was 16.

isaboo fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Dec 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you are terrifying

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I bought your book but honestly I’ve been using as a surface to roll joints for a few weeks. I’m sure I’ll look at it at some point.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

lol but :stare:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I bought your book but honestly I’ve been using as a surface to roll joints for a few weeks. I’m sure I’ll look at it at some point.

Appropriate use, imo. Thanks for buying it!