Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
did marseilles cheat when they won the european cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Probably about as much involved as any of Barcelona's victories.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

yeah

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm adding Marseilles '92-93 to the TRP list of Confirmed Frauds. Not sure about the allegations of spiked drinks but they definitely tried to bribe opposition players not to turn up for games. Typical french

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
chaos yes

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

I'm adding Marseilles '92-93 to the TRP list of Confirmed Frauds. Not sure about the allegations of spiked drinks but they definitely tried to bribe opposition players not to turn up for games. Typical french

Please put Bernie Tapie alongside Sepp Blatter, Michael Platini, the VERY Fat Ghost of Chuck Blazer, and anyone from the FIFA ExCo who will be banned should they post in TRP.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

i actually think cheating is good so im glad for them. enjoy the european cup boys

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

this is going to sound psychopathic but i'm like 98% confident that the meme word fraud in relation to football was invented in trp

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
whos asking

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

tbp posted:

this is going to sound psychopathic but i'm like 98% confident that the meme word fraud in relation to football was invented in trp

The first time I saw it was brapbrapbrap using it to describe Yaya toure iirc

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Likewise whenever I hear someone referred to as “dogshit,” I think of brap and his passionate disgust of Yaya.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
every time I hear someone described as "big" I think of Big Chris Samba

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I think of Kevin Kuranyi

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I still have time to get Big Mathieu Valbuena to take off

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Big Lorenzo Insigne

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

The first time I saw it was brapbrapbrap using it to describe Yaya toure iirc

yeah i honestly wasnt joking, he had that poo poo going for like 5 years before i saw it being used everywhere on twitter

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
“Fraud” and “bin/garbageman” came from here and I won’t hear otherwise.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Wouldn't be the first time Goethals bought a trophy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

“Fraud” and “bin/garbageman” came from here and I won’t hear otherwise.

bin was so overused around here that Finn banned it iirc, which probably pushed it onto twitter or reddit or wherever instead of here and therefore let it spread to the rest of football discourse

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

We've got [literally] tons more material, make the suqit triangles post a global phenomenon for 2022.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

We've got [literally] tons more material, make the suqit triangles post a global phenomenon for 2022.

sometimes I hear a commentator say something about triangles when a Man City game is on TV and my brain goes hmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

@ParisSaint-GermainFC: Another great assist from Lionel Messi today! Tres importante trois points in the race against idk Rennes or whoever
@BasedAubemayang69: @PSG messi (?) is short