Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
whatever OP :rolleyes:
yeah
SIGH
Goku Nihilist
View Results

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I gave one gently caress too far and it ruined my life

op is a wise man......... wise indeed....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
You never know when you might need one.

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo
Did you read the Mark Manson book OP

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
That's very rude !!!

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kl0tatTPKk

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Here's the thing buddy, I've never given a gently caress.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have a bunch of regular fucks but only one flying gently caress

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i gave so little gently caress the other day i couldn't even be bothered to make a post about it

just getting around to filling you in now, several days later

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
He waddles into the room seemingly covered in either grease or sweat, but you can't tell which. As he fans himself with his cheap derby hat, the second to last smokable inch of his cigar ashes off, thankful to be rid of that man, you imagine.

It's like I told those folks before! I don't give a gently caress! I don't give a gently caress to da league! I don't give a gently caress to da media! I don't give a gently caress to da commisioner! You tell those fucks to gently caress off or it's curtains for the whole deal. Ya got that?

That disgusting faded yellow shirt seems to show its truer colors where the sweat has subjugated it to a darker shade, yet more deeply saturated. You have no idea when he found time to take any puffs from his cigar, but the cherry is still visibly hot, and smoke is beginning to make the room feel smaller.

Fucks don't sell themselves, people! Ya know what happens when you give a gently caress? Soon enough, you got no more fucks to give! Simple as that. Now if you wanna have something to give a gently caress about, you have gotta find some new gently caress ups, gently caress them up, and get our fucks up.

His suspenders hypnotically tense and contort as he lifts his arm, raising his hat to hide the scarred battlefields where his scalp won a brutal scorched earth offense against his hairline.

End o' da month, folks. Fucks up, or gently caress off.

signalnoise fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Dec 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Chinatown posted:

WHATEVER!!!!!

caps are for those who care, care-bear