Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
Hello

for the next ten minutes: "what's his name is typing"

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

polyester concept posted:

imagine spending money buying a domain and hosting and making this page because you don't like how people give you a friendly greeting.

yeah i don’t get why people care so much

also people who get real mad about @here or @channel notifications. oh no my precious red bubble hygiene

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Grüß Gott.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Gentle Autist posted:

also people who get real mad about @here or @channel notifications. oh no my precious red bubble hygiene

not having totally given up on staying contactable for truly important things when need arises i have not yet gone with just putting everything on mute the moment i leave the office. but i do then get annoyed as hell when my evening is interrupted for some absolute nonsense.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Fortaleza posted:

Grüß Gott.

Wenn ich ihn seh

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hi friend

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Gentle Autist posted:

i mute all slack notifcations because, of course, but @here / @channel notifcations in big channels is just Not Cool imo, pinging hundreds of people in many timezones isnt very nice and interrupts everyones flow

obviously the smart people mute that poo poo but there's plenty of nice earnest people who don't and i worry about them :smith:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

this is what i came here for

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

hi is my rap sheet

02B6C4
Sep 19, 2021

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
love to say hi to people but they pretend that they don't hear you so they don't look up or acknowledge you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The_Franz posted:

watchin' the game, havin' a bud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPbzrhfjlmk

e: oh god, i just realized that this predates hbag being alive by a couple of years :gonk:

drat takes me back & also lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Smythe posted:

remember when they brought the gang back together for the obama campaign?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Smythe posted:

i just remembered this one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc0TVQfRuYM