Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I'm going to start working on an AI that can shitpost after I've logged off from this mortal plane. Shouldn't be too hard to get an AI to empty quote and respond to any post that says "I'm ______" with "Hi ______, I'm dad!", but I also have zero programming experience so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Can someone let Jeffrey know I have an investment opportunity for him?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
My thoughts and prayers to the family of the late Escape from noise, it's almost as if he is still around.

Escape From Noise

Fredrik1 posted:

My thoughts and prayers to the family of the late Escape from noise, it's almost as if he is still around.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A contracted darkweb assassin is going to break into your home and slit your computer's throat

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Putty posted:

A contracted darkweb assassin is going to break into your home and slit your computer's throat

lol at that lady that used rent-an-assassin.com lately and got busted. She commented on the site that she couldn't believe he wasn't on the dark web!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I remember loving with chat bots in perl when I was younger. I don't think what you want would be hard for a chat room, but I wouldn't know how well it translates to forums... But I know a forums site that probably has people that do.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021