Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere

I know you recorded me, on video, but I was actually doing sign language on my front porch. Not smoking a bong? That's me doing sign language!

**video literally shows them smoking a bong**

That's sign language!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin

doin sign language right now OP :cheers:

Dads Dip Cup

"...and so you see officer, I was using American Sign Language to express the feelings of helplessness and futility inherent to the human experience"

"sir, you were sucking your own dick in a public setting"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i once heard that marilyn manson had ribs removed so he could express the feelings of helplessness and futility inherent to the human experience

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Good Sphere

your friend sk posted:

i once heard that marilyn manson had ribs removed so he could express the feelings of helplessness and futility inherent to the human experience

almost... but he ain't human. he's an alien, and he has no sexual reproductive organs

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
TIL misogyny extends to the stars and even an alien can face multiple allegations of violence against women.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It ain't public urination if you spell out a word or two in the snow. But unfortunately fun shapes don't count.

Ass-penny

uhhh, quick, how do I sign "want to match bowls?"

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dads Dip Cup

I realize that, to an uneducated layperson, tossing bricks and molotov cocktails into storefront windows would make it appear as though I am rioting. perhaps if you had paid attention in school and familiarized yourself with American Sign Language, you would have picked up on the subtle nuances required to interpret my glowing review of Popeye's Spicy Chicken Sandwich

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
A marijuana joint? Never heard of it. No, this is a very special communication device. You speak into it and it translates your words into smoke signals.

*Blows out some smoke rings*

See that? "Ooooo." That's Morse code for "get off my dick".

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

free Trapt CD posted:

A marijuana joint? Never heard of it. No, this is a very special communication device. You speak into it and it translates your words into smoke signals.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Good Sphere

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I realize that, to an uneducated layperson, tossing bricks and molotov cocktails into storefront windows would make it appear as though I am rioting. perhaps if you had paid attention in school and familiarized yourself with American Sign Language, you would have picked up on the subtle nuances required to interpret my glowing review of Popeye's Spicy Chicken Sandwich

9/11 was sign language, done with planes, to express the excitement of the album "Toxicity" by System of a Down, which was just released 7 days prior

Manifisto

sir your grocery store prominently touts its compliance with the americans with disabilities act and yet you seem bafflingly unfamiliar with the common sign language gesture of shoving a whole ham down one's pants and strolling nonchalantly out of the store

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

free Trapt CD posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The universal sign language symbol for "see the violence inherent in the system" looks suspiciously like inherent systemic violence

deep dish peat moss

Officer, I wasn't smoking a bong... that's just how you say "smoking a bong" in American Sign Language.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
**knocks on car window**
Do you know how fast you were going?

Officer, I couldn't possibly, I'm blind

Oh, no worries, I was just signing "police stop" in good old American sign language here

deep dish peat moss

Officer it wasn't what it looks like. I didn't kill this man in cold blood. I was having a conversation in American Sign Language with my friend and needed to say "Knife to Meet You" and that's how you say it in American Sign Language.

Dads Dip Cup

your accusation that I "defecated on the floor in the middle of the Starbucks" demonstrates a critical lack of understanding of American Sign Language. had you properly interpreted what I was trying to tell you, you would not have had to suffer the embarrassment of realizing that your fly has been open this entire time

Guillermus

Don't sign language you're posts OP

Thanks Manifisto for the cheesy goondue!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
What? I would never topple a democratically elected government to replace it with a puppet government for the CIA so I can make money selling weapons and producing drugs. That was just me asking if you've eaten in American Sign Language, you knob.