Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I got a kissy from the Pope but it was on my BUTT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
u can kiss the ring but u can never touch the crown
i smoked a million swisher blunts and i ain't ever coming down

pope u aint no barbie
i see u work at arbies
number 4, supersize
hurry up im starving

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
If he doesn't want to have the ring kissed he should give it to someone else.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It was getting out of… hand. Thanks Reuters.

Reuters posted:

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The mystery of why Pope Francis repeatedly withdrew his right hand as a long line of people bowed and tried to kiss it this week has been resolved - he did not want to spread germs.

“It was a simple question of hygiene,” Vatican spokesman Alessandro Gisotti told reporters on Thursday after he asked the pope directly.

Gisotti explained that there were many people in line and the pope did want to spread germs as one person after another repeatedly kissed his hand at short intervals.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-kiss-ring-idUSKCN1R91OA

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
there explanation is far simpler theyre all too old for him to want their kisses

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

But he’ll shake all of their hands? The “too old” explanation is making more and more sense

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Somebody with video editing software Photoshop a Ring Pop onto his hand.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

old beast lunatic posted:

I don't remember people diving on that creepy hitler youth corpse smile pope like this. You posers only like relatively cute popes.

We want to kiss them.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

STABASS posted:

nice to see catholics interested in kissing someone a little bit older

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Me and Popey got a thang going on. It's just a fling but we're loving it. Just living la vida loca.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like THE POOP!!! Hahaha gottem