Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

I can definitely help with that
Goons, I feel dumb even asking this, but how the hell do I equip summon materia? I know from Google that I need to get the Summon Materia tutorial, but I think I may have missed it. I've already got the Ifrit summon, along with the DLC from the PC release, and I just started on Chapter 5. Google isn't being super helpful at the moment. I get the feeling I was supposed to talk to Jessie or something in Chapter 3, but I may have just missed it. If so, when and where can I get the tutorial? Or do I need to go back to a previous save/restart the game? Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Xandor TikRoth posted:

Goons, I feel dumb even asking this, but how the hell do I equip summon materia? I know from Google that I need to get the Summon Materia tutorial, but I think I may have missed it. I've already got the Ifrit summon, along with the DLC from the PC release, and I just started on Chapter 5. Google isn't being super helpful at the moment. I get the feeling I was supposed to talk to Jessie or something in Chapter 3, but I may have just missed it. If so, when and where can I get the tutorial? Or do I need to go back to a previous save/restart the game? Thanks.

In the weapon materia setting screen there's a special slot to the right of the other ones for equipping summons.

Played the PC version for a few hours last night and the port is fine. It has basically no real graphics options like you would expect but setting it to 60fps runs fine at 2560x1440 on a GTX 1070. I played Batman Arkham Knight and Dishonored 2 at launch so I've seen some trash ports in my day, this one looks and runs great so far and Digital Foundry calling it one of the worst ports in recent memory is ridiculous.

e: Just realized this was its own thread instead of the general one. Probably didn't need its own thread but there's your answer

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

I can definitely help with that
Son of a bitch, I never even saw that. Thanks for the answer! That's been driving me nuts for hours.

Yeah, I didn't see the general thread otherwise I would've asked there. My bad.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mods can you sticky this

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Turn this thread into the FFVII appreciation station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

In the weapon materia setting screen there's a special slot to the right of the other ones for equipping summons.

Played the PC version for a few hours last night and the port is fine. It has basically no real graphics options like you would expect but setting it to 60fps runs fine at 2560x1440 on a GTX 1070. I played Batman Arkham Knight and Dishonored 2 at launch so I've seen some trash ports in my day, this one looks and runs great so far and Digital Foundry calling it one of the worst ports in recent memory is ridiculous.

e: Just realized this was its own thread instead of the general one. Probably didn't need its own thread but there's your answer

Mine's set to the same thing on a 1080Ti and it hitches like loving mad, also loving lol at the effort a $70 game from a AAA studio put into adapting the UI for other platforms