Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one time i took a crap and i swear it was like 10 pounds it weas like wooooooo man it was huge have u ever taken a real huge crap? It eas so big it was like that southpark episode where randyh takes the huge poop but then SPOILERS [spoiler]Its turns out BONO from U2 is actually a LITERAL piece of CRAP!!! XD XD XD{/spoiler]

what was the biggest crap u ever took?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im your mom nooner and it was u lol owned just kidding sometimes i do these big like cow patty looking shits theyre just unbelievable like the size of dinner plates

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
We going by contiguous length or just volume?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

prolly when I gave birth to your mom op

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I took a lot of crap as a kid, where I was routinely beaten and threatened with murder. Still have nightmares where I wake up sweating because I imagine a large man kicking the poo poo out of me while I'm in the fetal position begging him to stop.

So that's a lot of crap lol

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
it was in this pub-
in nant peris, snowdonia, circa 2015. we had just wild camped on a mountain the night before and i hadn't had a poo poo for over 24 hours. i ordered a guinness and went off to unload the biggest dump i've ever seen and my rear end was hosed afterwards. makin memories

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
It was the size and shape of a wine bottle. Came out fat end first.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I took one the other day that stretched my bhole and resulted in some light bleeding but that was more wide than most but I don’t think it was the biggest sorry op

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

At the worst of my IBS, about 6 years ago, I had a bowel movement that was over a yard in length and exited my body over the course of an entire minute. It had something to do with my vagus nerve, because when I tried to get up I blacked out and fell on the floor repeatedly. When I came to and took my blood pressure, it was 70/40.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Entorwellian posted:

At the worst of my IBS, about 6 years ago, I had a bowel movement that was over a yard in length and exited my body over the course of an entire minute. It had something to do with my vagus nerve, because when I tried to get up I blacked out and fell on the floor repeatedly. When I came to and took my blood in pressure, it was 70/40.

I’m sorry I’m curious about this but did it just coil around or did it just keep feeding down the hole in the bottom

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

*looking at op*

eh not that big tbh

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Corn Glizzy posted:

I’m sorry I’m curious about this but did it just coil around or did it just keep feeding down the hole in the bottom

It had a straight end going through the hole and then a thinner length curled around numerous times. It was horrifying. It went from hard and fully digested to peanut butter consistency and barely digested.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Entorwellian posted:

It had a straight end going through the hole and then a thinner length curled around numerous times. It was horrifying. It went from hard and fully digested to peanut butter consistency and barely digested.

fuckin explain this Dr. Fauci, I’m waiting

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

sometimes there's such a giant turd in the bowl that I look down and go "is this it... is this the time that I finally I break my one rule?" (meaning not sending pics of my turds to my friends group chat)

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
I may have taken the biggest crap of all time

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

AHH F/UGH posted:

sometimes there's such a giant turd in the bowl that I look down and go "is this it... is this the time that I finally I break my one rule?" (meaning not sending pics of my turds to my friends group chat)

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Nooner I can't tell if you need a nap, a hug, or you're trying to win that fabulous prize LAP is shilling but I'm here for it.

I took a pretty gross poo poo at work right before I clocked out yesterday tho. No way I'm doing that for free.

I did clean the bowl tho I'm not a monster.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
When I was a kid I remember taking some poos that genuinely felt like they would tear something, but eventually by the time I was an adult I was blessed with an anus capable of amazing things.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i do "brimmers" all the time but i remember i used a poop shelf terlet one time and i laid a massive loaf. there was literally steam coming off of it. i think of that steam often it was very mysterious

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
There was this one time I had a really bad day at my job. Once I was finished there I decided to have a kebab pizza and a beer on the way home since I really didn't feel like cooking. After slamming down the pizza and the beer in record time, I started walking towards home. But something wasn't right, there was a rumbling in my stomach very unlike anything I'd experienced before. It quickly turned into an intense need to poo poo. I'm not talking about "oh, I should visit a toilet soon", I'm talking about the Houdini of diarrhea trying his best to escape my rear end, I'm talking about Gustavus Adolphus also known as The Lion of Midnight besieging the fortress of my anus. There was a bus stop with a bunch of people waiting near my home, I had to walk behind it because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them. I wanted to run, but it was no longer an option. I managed to hold until I opened the front door of my apartment, but lunging for the bathroom was too much and I shat my pants so hard that liquid poo poo was flowing out from both trouser legs. I took off all the clothes, took a shower, stuffed the clothes into the washing machine, and then took another shower.

So that's probably the most impactful poo poo I've taken, thanks for reading.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

StoryTime posted:

There was this one time I had a really bad day at my job. Once I was finished there I decided to have a kebab pizza and a beer on the way home since I really didn't feel like cooking. After slamming down the pizza and the beer in record time, I started walking towards home. But something wasn't right, there was a rumbling in my stomach very unlike anything I'd experienced before. It quickly turned into an intense need to poo poo. I'm not talking about "oh, I should visit a toilet soon", I'm talking about the Houdini of diarrhea trying his best to escape my rear end, I'm talking about Gustavus Adolphus also known as The Lion of Midnight besieging the fortress of my anus. There was a bus stop with a bunch of people waiting near my home, I had to walk behind it because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them. I wanted to run, but it was no longer an option. I managed to hold until I opened the front door of my apartment, but lunging for the bathroom was too much and I shat my pants so hard that liquid poo poo was flowing out from both trouser legs. I took off all the clothes, took a shower, stuffed the clothes into the washing machine, and then took another shower.

A+

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

StoryTime posted:

Jesus just give this guy the trophy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yo momma lol

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Barry Foster posted:

I may have taken the biggest crap of all time

Full article please.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean you've seen my posts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I sent you a picture OP. If you turn off you’re monitor you can see it.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
https://old.disappointment.com/randomacts/msnsoiling.htm this is one of my fav websites from back in the web 1.0 days

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I took one that was a solid pile, like when you eat just pancakes for 2 or 3 meals, and it breached the water in the toilet just a little. Miraculously flushed without a hitch.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i was vegan for like 5 years and on my second or third day of it I went in a starbucks bathroom. It wasnt horrible or gross just almost unbelievably voluminous. Thanks for listening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
When I was in high school, I got extremely constipated and eventually reached the point of constipation where I could feel it pressing on my organs and even though it didn't seem like my rear end was going to be able to stretch enough, I really didn't have any other choice at that point.

Despite the softener I definitely tore something, but I've never been more relieved in my life. It basically looked like a newborn baby made of poo poo. I could barely sit down after.