Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
eww gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

they surrender

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I dated a French girl for two years. She was very nice. She told me never to go to Paris because it was a poo poo hole lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

HD DAD posted:

I dated a French girl for two years. She was very nice. She told me never to go to Paris because it was a poo poo hole lol

It's because it's filled with Americans though.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Yeah, they are all like "honk honk honk" and they eat bread.

Wait, no, that's geese.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

HD DAD posted:

did she have hairy armpits? grossssssssss :barf:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Bon thread nooner

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

There were French exchange students at my middle school and they turned basketball into a full contact sport. Even the girls threw elbows like it was their job.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
This came up somewhere here recently but you never see French people on the internet. Plenty of French Canadians. Is there some .fr website they all go to? Are they too good for us?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hom hom hon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Nooner posted:

did she have hairy armpits? grossssssssss :barf:

Lol yeah