Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Yeah and the battleground is called Ultra Fight Da! Kyanta 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Sid Vicious posted:

i liketo look people in the eyes while i kill them with stab wounds with a knife and then eat their body over the next 4-6 weeks

this

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Let me tell you about Fallujah.

So many Marines needing treatment with essential oils.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
getting punched in the face loving sucks
do you know it can hurt to blink?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I got my rear end kicked couple of times in my early 20s but that wasn’t really a proper fight, just me getting beat up. my roommate of a couple years ago and I fought a guy who we found breaking into his car and that was cool. we won because it was two against one which is a great and easy way to fight— highly recommend this! My roommate also immediately kicked him in the balls which started us off with a big advantage

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I got my rear end kicked couple of times in my early 20s but that wasn’t really a proper fight, just me getting beat up. my roommate of a couple years ago and I fought a guy who we found breaking into his car and that was cool. we won because it was two against one which is a great and easy way to fight— highly recommend this! My roommate also immediately kicked him in the balls which started us off with a big advantage

it's the winning move

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I was at my friend's house with some friends of his that I didn't know, a couple - 1 dude and 1 girl.

We sat down on the couch to watch a show on my laptop and I sat next to his gf without even thinking about it, and for reasons I to this day still don't know he punched my in the eye out of loving nowhere, I swear I didn't do a single thing to instigate and had no idea it was coming. My only guess is that he was roid raging and/or thought his gf was into me? I genuinely don't know

I instinctively grabbed a beer bottle to hit him back with but I was so confused and my friend said "No don't!" so I didn't hit him

I had to go to work with an eye completely swollen shut and obviously black. I worked in a deli and had to be face-to-face with customers every day. He never faced any repercussions of any kind NO MORAL

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Its cool though because I got back at everyone by showing up at work so high on oxy that I started nodding off into the meat slicer and then HR gave me a drug test that I was literally high when I took it and still passed

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Mister Speaker posted:

I was mugged twice in highschool, once by a group of ten guys. They got caught (fools were stupid enough to wait for a streetcar a block away from the crime) and last I heard, at least one of them was deported to Somalia. After that, I enrolled in some martial arts and got real high on my own toxic masculinity (it was a Krav Maga class). In my early 20s, I thought I was invincible. Then I moved to a smaller city for college and got blindsided late at night by a group of guys who kicked my roommate's head in and stole my hard drive (with a lot of hard work on it).

There's only so much that martial arts training can do for you, especially if you get suckerpunched at 5AM mere feet from your apartment.

Since then I've become less of an rear end in a top hat, more compassionate, maintained a strong physique but haven't gone back to KM or any other martial art classes. I carry myself well and have a fairly deep, loud voice, and have not had any issues.

I found myself in the midst of a beatdown on someone else, about five years ago in a bar, and intervened by removing the aggressive party using an admittedly-very-flimsy chokehold. When the bar security guard confronted me, I was dumbfounded and apologizing. I've had various jobs since then but my iMpOsInG pReSeNcE led to a security guard position outside a popular bar, which I actually enjoyed thoroughly - actual physical mediation of conflicts was extremely rare. "It's boring until it isn't."

So, to answer the question: A proper fight? No, not really. I've barely fended off nearly a dozen muggers, I've sparred with some aggressive dickheads in a dojo, I've been suckerpunched, and I've had to forcibly get between two other people fighting, but never a proper scrap.

What was on the harddive? I once clowned a fool, and the ‘drive I stole was filled with wild stuff!!

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
i was a bouncer for 4 years. been in plenty of fights.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Me and your dad fight over who gets to be the top quite a bit

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Ive fought and killed hundreds of people. Im not proud of it but thats life on the mean streets

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I've never been in a real fight and would probably get my rear end kicked too, op.

For my elementary school fight story, in 4th grade I accidentally elbowed a friend's juice at lunch and it got on his white shorts, which for some reason he was really proud of. He told me he was going to beat my face in after school. So school let out and I just tried to walk real fast to my mom's car and I heard him running behind me and shouting and, hand to god, I turned around and full swing open palm slapped him on the face and ran to the car.

We had to sit down with the guidance counselor the next morning, he had to apologize and admit it was an accident and he shouldn't have said he was gonna beat my face in, and I had to apologize and say I was sorry I slapped him.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I was in three fights as a child that I can remember.

1. Elementary school: I was playing inside the geodome on the playground and one kid told me he was going to kick my rear end for some reason. He started coming towards me and I just punched him as hard as I could in his gut. He fell over and started puking. WIN.

2. Middle school: There was this older kid who would pick on me on the bus. One day he sat next to me and started shoving me. I don’t really remember what happened next but all over a sudden I remember me hopping on top of him and kicking him and stomping him until he was pushed below the bus seat. He crawled out from the other side and I don’t remember him ever bugging me again after that. WIN.

3. Middle school: I walk into the bathroom to pee and there are three guys hanging out in there who I don’t really like. One guy called me a name and then bashed me into a wall. We wrestled around for a couple of seconds and I remember him trying to do a pressure point move on my temple with his thumb. I don’t know if he was doing it wrong or what because it didn’t hurt. No punches were thrown that I remember. We separated and he and the other guys just walked away. DRAW?

:lol: if you’re a grown man and still get into fights.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
When I was five I beat a kid with a seat belt for sitting in *my* seat on the bus.

This was in Long Island so I justify it in my head by assuming he grew up to be a racist lacrosse player.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Got into a few fights as a kid and then grew large enough that my last middle school fight ended with me hitting a toilet with the kid who wanted to fight me. He didn't want to continue after that.

Got into a fist fight with a roommate in college who, as it turned out, also boxed in middle school. Got my rear end rather bruised but after I hit him with a bookcase he didn't want to fight no more.

Haven't gotten in one in a while, but a couple things I learned:

1. S/He who hits first often hits last.
2. There are no rules. Eye gouging, biting, and punching someone in the balls is a-ok.
3. Nobody expects a headbutt. Remember to use your forehead to hit their nose, not the other way around. It actually hurts a lot less than you'd think if you do it right.
4. People who threaten violence aren't prepared to use it. People who go straight to violence are scary motherfuckers.
5. Not fighting is also cool and good and honestly hurts way way less the next day.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My dad has this great story about when he worked at the M.O.T, there was one dude who bullied this Scottish guy about being Puerto Rican. I.E. "McHaggis, what is that Puerto Rican?"
Like for months. And eventually the Scottish guy got sick of it and headbutted the other guy and it split his face open as if his nose had a seam in the middle.

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020
When I was in my early 20's I took a long bus trip to gently caress some chick I met in an internet chat room. While peeing in a urinal at a bus stop at like 3am in the morning, some dude grabbed my wallet from my back pocket midstream and tried to run out of the bathroom with it. I fought for my wallet with my dick out, pissing all over the place. At some point, I managed to put my dick away and pull up my pants, and I side kicked the dude into the bathroom door as someone else was opening it, slipping on my own piss and falling awkwardly in the process.

Got my wallet back and learned to keep it in my front pocket when in unfamiliar territory. Arrived several hours later at the chicks place in torn clothes soaked in piss, with a hosed up back and sprained wrist. Had a long intense shower, got laid, and suffered a very sore 18 hour bus trip back home without further incident.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Now that girl has a really embarrassing story where a guy she met online came to her door covered in his own piss and she had sex with him anyway

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

When I was in my early 20's I took a long bus trip to gently caress some chick I met in an internet chat room. While peeing in a urinal at a bus stop at like 3am in the morning, some dude grabbed my wallet from my back pocket midstream and tried to run out of the bathroom with it. I fought for my wallet with my dick out, pissing all over the place. At some point, I managed to put my dick away and pull up my pants, and I side kicked the dude into the bathroom door as someone else was opening it, slipping on my own piss and falling awkwardly in the process.

Got my wallet back and learned to keep it in my front pocket when in unfamiliar territory. Arrived several hours later at the chicks place in torn clothes soaked in piss, with a hosed up back and sprained wrist. Had a long intense shower, got laid, and suffered a very sore 18 hour bus trip back home without further incident.

Is 18 hours the furthest you’ve ever travelled to get laid or have their been longer journeys?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Is 18 hours the furthest you’ve ever travelled to get laid or have their been longer journeys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNlMtqrYS0

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I haven't gotten in to a fight as an adult other than getting whooped by younger guys in bjj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I’ve been in a couple of bar fights when I was younger but I’m not really proud of it