Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Well! It's that time of the year again! We all know you'd like to maybe get home early and spend time with your family, loved ones, etc. so that's why attendance is mandatory!

Once again, I must ask you all to refrain from photocopying your butt, balls, etc. We're here to have fun (again, mandatory), but let's keep it clean, jellybean!

Also, we're going to need people to volunteer to bring items other than ice, cups, and chips. Come on people! Let's get into that holiday spirit or it's your job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
*running

"Oh no, this is NOT happening again"

*running quicker

"I just know I checked-in in time last time..."

*turns the corner at Amy's desk, more running

"They'll understand it all some day"

*runs past the closed-down water cooler, a tiny bubble bloops

"Someday"

*runs right out the back door and leaves

*Panting, out of breath, "Say cheese!"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm WFH, so the party is eating rumballs alone in the dark while listening to a recording of Mahler symphonies with jingle bells added.

Ass-penny

very glad the holiday party at my job wasn't mandatory. I don't really "do" holidays and didn't want to be the grumpy gus spoiling the cheer for people who give a poo poo.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I'm giving all my employees little Lego sets.