Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Right between the eyes.

In 2019 and 2020 I had some vagus nerve fainting, I guess. Some kind of fainting anyway. I got all nauseated and passed out a few times, usually as a result of some kind of sharp pain, like accidentally cutting myself really deep with a hobby knife. One time though, I just woke up, sat at my desk, and started feeling it. Just to be sure, though, I managed to crawl to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Unfortunately for me, I fainted on the toilet. Turning this into actual misfortune is that I apparently fell forward onto the rim of my bathtub. My bathtub is one of those old iron ones that is just coated with a plastic shell, so I pretty much just slammed my head right into an iron plate. My wife found me a couple of minutes later with my pants around my thighs, forehead still resting on the bathtub lip, with a bunch of blood in the tub.

So now if I do any kind of brow furrowing, this shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i have a harry potter scar from walking into a concrete pillar at the toronto science centre

i have a 2 inch scar that makes my smile line weird from when my face was drained after I had a zit that popped inwards and then my face inflated with pus

i have a little cap put back on the top of my thumb from slicing it off

i have 4 vertical scars on each of my hand from jumping up and grabbing the top of a fence that had nails in it

i have a scar on hand from when kyle (gently caress you kyle you psycho) pushed me off my bike down a hill and I cut it on a beer bottle

basically all my scars are hand scars or face scars

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have a scar around my penis where my foreskin was removed without my consent