Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Aaaaauuuuhh. Euuuurrrhhh.

Sniff snorf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Deeper. Deeper!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope i pass!!!!

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
Forbidden lollipop tasted good

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
you ever get some part time motherfucker that yeets that thing in there so hard you taste peanut butter that poo poo hurts so bad

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Your neghole is poz. Please stay in your home

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
When does the burning in my nose go away??

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
there was a little boy a couple booths down that was scream crying because someone literally human blockheaded him and I was like :yossame:

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I like when you go to the drive in one and they painal-gape your sinus so bad that your vision looks like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R when you get too close to the brain scorcher and then you chirp out as you leave the parking lot

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I've not had a Covid test OP.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

They hand you the swab and have you do it yourself and you deliberately gently caress it up to achieve your dream of being a Superspreader.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I just got a COVID test and man is my rear end sore.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Can you boof it? C'mon doc my pants are already off

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

drinking 3 big cups of water before i leave so i'll be able to pee on the strip

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

finding it uncomfortable to sit on my way to the test due to my fully laden balls

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
they ran out of covid tests here and i need to pass this one to graduate

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i've got a lot of poo poo to do at work and nobody knows how to do my job, gently caress this sucks

positive or not, i'm going to get mcdonald's breakfast after this because this is america, god drat it

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I actually found out today I have covid, and so does my wife, yay.
All the family were coming over for xmas dinner, but not now as we are isolating. I may or not not be OK with that part of it all. I do feel like poo poo though

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I did a covid test and it tickled a lot but the nurse thought I was in pain, so I was trying to explain that it tickled while I had this thing up my nose and was snort laughing

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Accidentally poked the dangly bit at the back of my throat and now I can't stop retching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
doesnt matter what this test says my dick is the biggest on the planet