Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Buttchugging .. The act of rectally administering some kinda liquid.

it hits like a freight train and is just fun way of spicing up what would otherwise be a routine experience

Usually alcohol but could be anything. Cough syrup is a 'thing' but you can get creative:

Thought id open up the floor to my fellow goons to share their thoughts, experiences and whimsical anecdotes. Any of you buttchuggin out there? Lets chat :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lilpoopendorfer

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
this is a heartwarming buttchugging story .. the power of love
https://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/Woman-accused-of-giving-husband-lethal-sherry-1165596.php

quote:

HOUSTON -- Investigators say a woman caused her husband's death by giving him a sherry enema, leading to alcohol poisoning.

The enema caused his blood alcohol level to soar to 0.47 percent -- almost six times the legal intoxication limit in Texas, a toxicology report showed.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, was indicted on a charge of negligent homicide. She is also charged with burning the will of her husband, Michael Warner, a month before his death on May 21.

Michael Warner, a 58-year-old machine shop owner, had a long history of alcoholism but couldn't ingest alcohol by mouth because of painful medical problems with his throat, said Lake Jackson, Texas, police detective Robert Turner. The enema was a way he could become intoxicated without drinking alcohol, Turner said.

"I heard of this kind of thing in mortuary school in 1970, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone actually doing it," Turner said.

Turner said police think Warner gave her husband at least two large bottles of sherry, which is stronger than wine, in the enema.

"We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said, "These were at least 1.5-liter bottles."

Turner said police don't know if the victim had ever become intoxicated in that manner before the lethal incident.

Tammy Warner told police that she found her husband dead in their bed. Turner said she admitted giving him the sherry enema, but not to causing his death.

"A person drinking alcohol will usually pass out before getting a lethal dose," Turner said.

"But if you're getting it through an enema, you can pass out and still be ingesting more alcohol."

Tammy Warner surrendered to Lake Jackson police Monday and was released on $30,000 bond. She could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Neither Turner nor Brazoria County District Attorney Jeri Yenne would comment on the charge related to the will.

charges were dropped :mrgw:

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
this is another good one :mmmhmm:

this young man had to go in public to claim that no, he was not buttchugging wine despite all evidence to the contrary

quote:

Alexander Price "Xander" Broughton, a 20-year-old University of Tennessee student from Memphis, swore to officers he never "butt-chugged" himself into a coma with a box of cheap red wine over the weekend, but bloodstains, his injuries and at least one witness account told a different story, UT records released Thursday show.

More:UT fraternity under investigation for hazing, targeting Asian students

More:University of Tennessee forms team to combat hazing, look at issue from public health standpoint

"Mr. Broughton stated that at no time did he 'butt chug' wine or any other alcoholic beverage and that no one inserted anything into his rectum," UT police Lt. Dana McReynolds wrote in a report.

He wouldn't agree to let police review his medical records.

quote:

Broughton and about a dozen other underage friends, including fellow members of fraternity Pi Kappa Alpha's Zeta chapter, chugged the wine — through one orifice or another — as part of a "blackout party," with one member posting photos to Twitter, and tried to destroy evidence afterward, according to UT police reports.

Broughton was treated for severe alcohol poisoning Saturday after, according to police, four of his Pike brothers dumped him at the University of Tennessee Medical Center emergency room unconscious around 1:15 a.m. with a blood-alcohol level of nearly 0.45 — a potentially deadly concentration more than five times the legal limit.

Doctors declared him in critical condition, with rectal injuries so pronounced officials called for a sexual assault nurse.

Knoxville and UT police officers went to the Pi Kappa Alpha house, 1820 Fraternity Park Drive, and found the courtyard, halls and rooms littered with beer cans, empty bags from wine boxes and three passed-out frat boys — one of them naked, according to the reports. A fellow UT student, John Patrick Carney, told investigators they'd been "butt-chugging" wine, according to police records.
Broughton tried to blame bloodstains found throughout the Pike house on a fight, according to a report. Investigators didn't buy the story, given his injuries and a bloody mess found in the Pike house restroom.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
This whole thing is bullshit. I’ve tried buttchugging semen a hundred times and I’ve never gotten drunk. I’m about to give up.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
recently i read about people who funnel wine up their bladders and then piss out wine for people to drink at very fancy parties

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gonna butt chug yo drat face op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

recently i read about people who funnel wine up their bladders and then piss out wine for people to drink at very fancy parties

This doesn't seem like a good time

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

What if it was white wine so it looked like pee :pwn:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Big Beef City posted:

Oh drat, thanks for your input Big Beef City. I’ll return all the wine and funnels and puppy pads to the store. I guess I’ll just have to cancel my dick dispensing buttchugging party.

NOT!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WTH?!

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Have you ever taken a suppository or an enema? Talk to us brother

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

you can just say 'no thanks' when piss wine guy comes around :)

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

lil poopendorfer posted:

Usually alcohol but could be anything. Cough syrup is a 'thing' but you can get creative:

I'm pretty sure plants don't have butts.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

you can just say 'no thanks' when piss wine guy comes around :)

I'm not going to be RUDE

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

This whole thing is bullshit. I’ve tried buttchugging semen a hundred times and I’ve never gotten drunk. I’m about to give up.

Ask some winos to assfuck you.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Lets try to keep it Rated PG, ok goons? :thanks:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i've had dommes mix white wine and water for an enema and you get kinda tipsy, yeah

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

my greatest regret is giving up drinking before I had a chance to buttchug

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Feeling pretty good about the fact I’ve never had to call a press conference to publicly clarify I’ve never buttchugged.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

MoonshineWilly posted:

Feeling pretty good about the fact I’ve never had to call a press conference to publicly clarify I’ve never buttchugged.

Imagine applying for jobs after that and HR googles your name and thats the top search result

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No such thing as bad press. Enthrall and mystify recruiters with documented epic butt chugs to differentiate your resume from others.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“Sorry, no champagne for me, please. The bubbles go straight to my rear end.”

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

my greatest regret is giving up drinking before I had a chance to buttchug

It’s not really drinking this way is it? You got this.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you can always buttchug o'douls

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

lil poopendorfer posted:

this young man had to go in public to claim that no, he was not buttchugging wine despite all evidence to the contrary

A sea of cheap suits + buttchugging. This post has it all!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

They say the buttchugger has no fear, because when he takes the funnel into his hands he stares death in the face.

Then as he takes the funnel into his rear end, he stares death in the face with his rear end in a top hat.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao of course the kid who got in trouble for butt chugging was a loving pike

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
how DARE you suggest that fine upstanding young citizen even HAVE a butthole!!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Lmao of course the kid who got in trouble for butt chugging was a loving pike

this feels racist, is this racist?

nm, it's not racist.

loving pike, false flagging butt chugging

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Really, how does one butt chug? Just insert a tube and it flows in? Is there some sort of contraction motion you need to make to pull it in?

like hiccups, but in reverse? i can't imagine it just flows in all loosey goosey, but I don't know.

Does someone blow on the other end of the tube? Use a plunger? :iiam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/bcbt7q/how_can_one_safely_butt_chug_while_minimizing/

quote:

Posted byu/socksgordoby
How can one safely butt chug, while minimizing risk, while feeling a little buzz?

I can’t find any good info on this. This is purely a harm reduction thing. What would be the best way to “butt chug”? If you’re going to tell me it’s dumb, I’m sure there are other questions that would like an answer! Let’s pretend someone has to.

I was thinking that soaking a tampon in vodka (possibly diluted, and to minimize the total volume of liquid in your rear end) and using lube to put it in a butt until before the desired effects are reached. I know things can get lost in your colon, so duct tapping the string to your rear end so you don’t have to hold it might be smart too.

I like the idea of duct taping the string to your rear end.

comment:

quote:

sikkerhet

why do you want to do this

socksgordoby

I shook on it

Theseus-Paradox

Legally Binding contract right there

my google history is going to be so hosed.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Dec 22, 2021

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

lil poopendorfer posted:

I went to this school lol. We're apparently notorious for it. You can't spell butt without UT!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

your face, your rear end

whats the difference

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Do not solo butt chug. You will gently caress it up. Have your frat brothers do it. Or that one guy's wife.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
b.c.'ing is actually super dangerous cause when you drink booze to the point of toxicity you throw up but you can't rear end-fountain out the booze or something

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

About 13 years ago, my girlfriend (now wife) and I walked in my brother's house and he was in the living room buttchugging whatever his gf was pouring into the funnel. I think it may have been Thunderbird, but I've slept since then.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

blight rhino posted:

Really, how does one butt chug? Just insert a tube and it flows in? Is there some sort of contraction motion you need to make to pull it in?

like hiccups, but in reverse? i can't imagine it just flows in all loosey goosey, but I don't know.

Does someone blow on the other end of the tube? Use a plunger? :iiam:

Enema bag, presumably. Gravity does the work. The tip is shaped for anal insertion, so you're not tearing your rectum and leaving a giant puddle of blood on the floor like that fratbro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

The Scientist posted:

b.c.'ing is actually super dangerous cause when you drink booze to the point of toxicity you throw up but you can't rear end-fountain out the booze or something

That sounds like a challenge.

Please, nobody accept that as a challenge