Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
This year I'm gettin fuckin gnarly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Eat more fruits and vegetables. My test results came back, and apparently my vitamin levels are comparable to those of a 15th century sailor.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Start going to the gym again (covid over?), drink less, continue to diminish debt, figure out financial goals post debt.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm going to try to meditate more (at all). Chant. Do whatever I can personally for my mental health. I REALLY want to hit my weight goal this year. And actually not just lose weight but get fit.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Get more fit and become a fightman while I still can

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Join a cult

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Testikles posted:

Get more fit and become a fightman while I still can

I'd like to return to MMA if I could but that's just a big petri dish for diseases and that's probably not the wisest thing to do now. Last time I went was for BJJ in January 2020 and I had a mild flu or something (I'm assuming I got from there) for the second time in a row. I got it that last December maybe too. I stopped going and then covid started so I just never went back. I'd like to do something physical with my life that's a skill and it'd be nice to get back into it if I could work up the motivation.

But now with omicron....

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Oh gently caress, i became debt free to this last year!

What should I do, goons? Should I over leverage myself and buy an $80k truck or something?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

To lean with it, rock with it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Spaghett posted:

Oh gently caress, i became debt free to this last year!

What should I do, goons? Should I over leverage myself and buy an $80k truck or something?

Thinking too small, buy a boat instead

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Nooner posted:

Thinking too small, buy a boat instead

Boats are the perfect way to ruin yourself financially. Good call

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

In 2022 I am only going to poo poo outdoors, despite living and working indoors.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Drink less beer and more vodka

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
smoke more weed, maybe get a job, not sure.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

To fart like nobody's smelling
To tug like nobody's watching
To post like nobody's reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
I am going to become left handed