Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

This is a forum, and a forum's constituent parts are it's posts. Ergo, if we do not post, we will not have a forum. If we don't have a forum, we'll have to get back to work, parenting, attending to the needs of our partners and dependents, etc. Therefore, keep posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
huh

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
No

e: wait dammit

Tree Bucket fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Dec 21, 2021

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Those who are banned do not post. Therefore those who don't post are banned.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Those who are banned do not post. Therefore those who don't post are banned.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
Each poster leaves their house, one at a time, as The Bramble makes his statement.

Poster 1: You have my post!
Poster 2: And mine!!

Suddenly the entire crowd is chanting "POST, POST, POST, POST!"

The brave crowd readies their keyboards, and are immediately defeated by the Livejournal/DeviantART alliance.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
This is a forum, and a forum's constituent parts are it's posts. Ergo, if we do not post, we will not have a forum. If we don't have a forum, we'll have to get back to work, parenting, attending to the needs of our partners and dependents, etc. Therefore, keep posting.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

logos are too hard for me i need duplos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
found a good logo

:justpost: