Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Look, I’m not doing this poo poo for the clout or the fame you guys. Sometimes it just flows out of me naturally. People just seem to go into such a foul mood when I do this poo poo. Maybe they don’t like that old school flavor, that just how I bust it man sorry. I was thinking about getting one of those wireless mics that go on you’re ear, maybe one with some effects on it, and practicing some moves in front of the mirror but now I don’t even know if I have the gumption. They just seem so sad and betrayed idk. :shrug: I put my heart out there and people just lick the juices off of it and then they don’t even like the flavor. I don’t want to be a novelist forever, sometimes my poo poo just comes out like that. :fella:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I've read this three times and still can't figure out the rhyming meter.

Help please.

fcc compliant bob
Jan 15, 2006

The must un-fantastic avitar on the forum (guranteed!)
are you just breaking out in rhyme on random? nobody asked you for your performance

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Why do people get so upset when I crap?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Maybe you need more funk in your rap OP

Funk is really good.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

no respect, no respect

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

donkey salami posted:

I've read this three times and still can't figure out the rhyming meter.

Help please.

I wasn’t rappin here, I was talkin about rap. So get out your funk and put on a cap! :tipshat:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You still aren’t allowed to say the N-word, OP, even when they’re in the lyrics

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Have you tried mixing rap with dubstep?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
GROWN UPS DON'T LIKE MY RAPS
BUT LITTLE KIDS DO
WHO DON'T HAVE A DAD

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My name is Who What Now and I'm here to say
I love sucking dick cause I'm a major gay!

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
The trick to raping well is rhyming the same words over and over again. For example, I'm a racist because I don't like LMM rhyming "island with island with island with my land with sea with sea with sea with me then back to island-island-island".

It's like what I imagine "casio keyboard youth leader rap" would be, but rubes pay millions of dollars for it.

Vitruvian Manic fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Dec 23, 2021

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yo, sorry if everyone feelin really triggered,
I really fuckin hoped your feelings would be bigger,
I really don’t care, cause I got that vigor,
If you don’t like it, call me a weiner.

:slick:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

triggered,
bigger,
vigor,
weiner.

You rap only rhymes if you have a really bad accent.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Clammy B this cat’s a real weiner
His hooks stink like window cleaner
He got them 90’s clothes think he looks fly
But his Starter jacket smell like French fries

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Decades ago a friend wanted me to start a rap duo. We had playfully done some goofy rap battles with each other while hanging out and he actually is really good with recording and production.

It ended fairly quickly because all I wanted to do was insult him and I guess that’s not appreciated when only half of a duo takes that approach.

On the plus side for him, he was the subject of all of our rhymes :grin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Clammy B this cat’s a real weiner
His hooks stink like window cleaner
He got them 90’s clothes think he looks fly
But his Starter jacket smell like French fries

I. DO. NOT. SMELL. LIKE. FRENCH. FRIES! :catbert:

I ordered clam fries that ONE time and I filled up my starter coat pockets with the leftovers and then I found out it was DRY CLEAN ONLY and OMG it smells like clams a little, nobody’s gonna smell that poo poo from the stage. :backtowork:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
*runs into thread from 1998 and is also 52 years old, panting and out of breath*

YOU CANT SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HD DAD posted:

*runs into thread from 1998 and is also 52 years old, panting and out of breath*

YOU CANT SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP

I'm listening to the Bone Thugs n Harmony song "Me Killa"

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Look, I’m not doing this poo poo for the clout or the fame you guys. Sometimes it just flows out of me naturally. People just seem to go into such a foul mood when I do this poo poo. Maybe they don’t like that old school flavor, that just how I bust it man sorry. I was thinking about getting one of those wireless mics that go on you’re ear, maybe one with some effects on it, and practicing some moves in front of the mirror but now I don’t even know if I have the gumption. They just seem so sad and betrayed idk. :shrug: I put my heart out there and people just lick the juices off of it and then they don’t even like the flavor. I don’t want to be a novelist forever, sometimes my poo poo just comes out like that. :fella:

Don't listen to the "haters" in this thread, OP. Most people get upset when they hear truly excellent freestyle rapping because it points out the massive talent deficiencies they have to live with.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

One of my favorite songs is the song "Thug Luv" that Bone Thugs did with Tupac, you could tell they were all hype af to rap with him on a track and in preparation just got together some of the nastiest, most intense verses you've ever heard. The song opens up with Bizzy Bone simply going apeshit and the energy is off the charts, dude just spits out some of the greatest ever heard. Then Tupac comes on and it's just this wet fart, like the most boring rear end, mediocre poo poo possible lol.

It's always funny in the YT comments because it just shows how insanely simple minded some people are "Tupac killed it on this track!" when it's basically just him getting lyrically stomped on by ridiculous flow to his left and right.

The best part at the beginning of the song Tupac can be heard yelling "N***A WHAT TIME IS IT?" like he's in the studio being all huffy puffy checking his watch wanting to just get it over with - prob has to make a flight. He wrote that abysmal set of bars on a napkin the night before, you can just tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdQcJ3I3PYw

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol Tupac sounds asthmatic, like he's Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle, just completely beleaguered, like someone punched him in the gut pre-verse, prob felt a premonition of COVID in the studio, like a pre-death prophesy of the future. poo poo sucks so bad.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
See what I mean, OP? It's sad, really.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44MyrH4jwOQ

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sounds like normal Tupac to me

As in, not great

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Crap rap?

Yes please.

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-riL5A4eiWQ

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
You can't say the n-word when you're whiter than a bedsheet OP

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

cuz u don't ever close the door or turn on the fan despite being reminded multiple times

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The last time I rapped it was just "gently caress me big boy" over and over.

That's a rap, right?

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Maybe they don’t like that ... I bust it

Figured it out.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’M THE MAN IN THE PLACE

PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE

GUN IN MY WAIST

IT’S LOC, BABY

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

cuz u don't ever close the door or turn on the fan despite being reminded multiple times

You get radiation poisoning if u do either of those

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
its because rap sucks and so does country music. all other forms of music are ok to like though

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Post the raps OP. Record them for us please. It's probably better than this Tupac fellow, whoever he is.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Weka posted:

Post the raps OP. Record them for us please. It's probably better than this Tupac fellow, whoever he is.

You dont even,
Like my raps.
All you hear
Is the bloops and blaps
If a computer,
Could suck your dick,
You wouldn’t even,
give a poo poo.

:slick:

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Please record it, also how did you know I was a robosexual to disparage my sexuality like that?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

One of my favorite songs is the song "Thug Luv" that Bone Thugs did with Tupac, you could tell they were all hype af to rap with him on a track and in preparation just got together some of the nastiest, most intense verses you've ever heard. The song opens up with Bizzy Bone simply going apeshit and the energy is off the charts, dude just spits out some of the greatest ever heard. Then Tupac comes on and it's just this wet fart, like the most boring rear end, mediocre poo poo possible lol.

It's always funny in the YT comments because it just shows how insanely simple minded some people are "Tupac killed it on this track!" when it's basically just him getting lyrically stomped on by ridiculous flow to his left and right.

The best part at the beginning of the song Tupac can be heard yelling "N***A WHAT TIME IS IT?" like he's in the studio being all huffy puffy checking his watch wanting to just get it over with - prob has to make a flight. He wrote that abysmal set of bars on a napkin the night before, you can just tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdQcJ3I3PYw

Biggie actually brought it when it was his turn.

https://youtu.be/O--EK93lgPc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
I know op is just a setup to the hard r joke, but maybe if you want good raps get better rhymes. It’s not a poem, end with polysyllabics, and put multi rhymes in each line like Big Pun:

“Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
That we riddled some middlemen who didn't do diddly”

Here is my rap:
Boyster wanna know why his rap flow suckin
Pack in them rhymes like a fuckin turduckin