Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

PRAWN COCKTAIL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Thos guys must be going through a shitload of air jordans! :chanpop:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

So...
After unseeing the events in the following pictures, in the very first one, that's banana or zucchini bread, isn't it?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tail Prawncock

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

So...
After unseeing the events in the following pictures, in the very first one, that's banana or zucchini bread, isn't it?

what i want to know about are the white twizzlies in the bowl below the cheese balls in pic 3

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I really thought prawn was just British talk for shrimp for way too long

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

great big cardboard tube posted:

I really thought prawn was just British talk for shrimp for way too long

Where I come from we called them crawdads

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That Futurama episode where Zoidberg eats the flag and the chicken lawyer says "yonder crawdad" always gets me laughing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how many shrimp rings could u eat

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Prawn cocktail crisps are in the running for best flavour but actual prawn cocktail is horrid

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chrs posted:

Prawn cocktail crisps are in the running for best flavour but actual prawn cocktail is horrid

have you ever had American style Shrimp Cocktail w/ the red horseradish dip sauce? I would love to hear from someone that's had both kinds :cloudnine:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I don’t actually know if I’ve tried an American style one. I’ve tried one my Grandma made about 10 years ago which was prawns coated in a pink sauce served on salad. I wasn’t keen on it but maybe she just did a bad job of it

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Yeah why are these all wrong? What's that sauce that clearly isn't cocktail sauce and why is it mixed in/on top instead of on the side for dippin? And pardon me but some of these so-called "prawns" are too small to be anything but shrimp.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

it's thousand island dressing which i've never eaten outside the context of prawn cocktail but it has a cool name and it's pink so i like it

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Aardvark! posted:

what i want to know about are the white twizzlies in the bowl below the cheese balls in pic 3

Could be any flavour, but who would serve anything but: https://www.universalyums.com/product/prawn-cocktail-spirals

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

roomtone posted:

it's thousand island dressing which i've never eaten outside the context of prawn cocktail but it has a cool name and it's pink so i like it

good lord that has nothing to do with shrimp or cocktail sauce

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why is that robotic claw grasping at her throat?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bad Purchase posted:

why is that robotic claw grasping at her throat?

Pulling her off her chair and out of the restaurant. You can't bring your own food in!

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
What the gently caress is that pink poo poo and why is it not actual cocktail sauce?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Marie Rose sauce (known in some areas as cocktail sauce or seafood sauce) is a British condiment often made from a blend of tomatoes, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and black pepper. A simpler version can be made by merely mixing tomato ketchup with mayonnaise.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What spirits do you fellows like in your prawn cocktail?

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

only posting in this thread because the title has cock in it.

very disappointed by the lack of cock here ITT

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Futanari Damacy posted:

Marie Rose sauce (known in some areas as cocktail sauce or seafood sauce) is a British condiment often made from a blend of tomatoes, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and black pepper. A simpler version can be made by merely mixing tomato ketchup with mayonnaise.

What the Christ.jpg.lol
Let’s slather these ocean delicacies with tasteless inoffensive garbage! Gol Blimey!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I do not like my cock tails with prawns
I do not like my cock tails with fawns
I do not like my cocktails in a boat
I do not like my cocktails in a moat

I DO NOT LIKE COCKTAILS AARDVARK!
I DO NOT LIKE COCKTAILS SHARK DARK!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im the dude who took pic 3 and then pounded a pitcher full of rum martinis while scrimping out

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
putting these here for contrast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

had some at christmas. first time i couldn't finish eating something in years.

thousand island dressing is off the menu.