Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Please don't doxx my balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
http://www.urinal.net/

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Look at this stalls huge balls

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
How the hell did I miss this thread?

Yea I try to use a stall.

However, as I've gotten older I totally have to pee way more often and it's such a bitch. When I go on my daily walks maybe once a week I have to look for the boogies bushes along some millionaires fenceline and just squat and go. If I ever get caught I'll just look them in the eye and say I have overactive bladder. What are they gonna do to a middle aged woman?- nothing.

There is real freedom in getting older you can just say gently caress you to a lot of stuff :D

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Spinz posted:

How the hell did I miss this thread?

However, as I've gotten older I totally have to pee way more often and it's such a bitch. When I go on my daily walks maybe once a week I have to look for the boogies bushes along some millionaires fenceline and just squat and go. If I ever get caught I'll just look them in the eye and say I have overactive bladder. What are they gonna do to a middle aged woman?- nothing.

There is real freedom in getting older you can just say gently caress you to a lot of stuff :D

Never been more jealous

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

Yeast unleashed in the east

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jose posted:

Scrunch seems a way to get poo poo on your fingers so only freaks do it

Jakabite posted:

I scrunch but it isn’t as efficient I admit, as you need more to not got lovely fingers. It does feel like it’s more down to skill than folding though - whenever I try folding I can’t help but worry the paper might rip on my very coarse anus.

Fold more.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

However, as I've gotten older I totally have to pee way more often and it's such a bitch. When I go on my daily walks maybe once a week I have to look for the boogies bushes along some millionaires fenceline and just squat and go. If I ever get caught I'll just look them in the eye and say I have overactive bladder. What are they gonna do to a middle aged woman?

Probably offer you wads of cash for a repeat performance. Millionaires are funny like that.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Triangle park in dayton ohio had floor mounted female urnials back in my "Working for parks and rec" days. They did not see much action from what I was told. I assume they were part of the stadium. https://www.daytonlocal.com/blog/community/triangle-park-site-of-first-game-in-the-nfl.asp

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
As much as I love exposing strangers to the glory of the ol' schlong I have a shy bladder and the more people in the bathroom the more likely this will happen.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I installed a bidet toilet seat attachment and now making GBS threads anywhere that isn't home sucks

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Jose posted:

I installed a bidet toilet seat attachment and now making GBS threads anywhere that isn't home sucks

Come on. This is the Piss thread not the poo poo thread. Get it together man! :pisstape:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Nooner posted:

Remeber that pee pee monster youtube guy who would pee all over bathrooms lol

yes lmao