Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It’s probably actually from a Commander precon lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!
Finally, counterplay to the Kelsien The Plague meta

Cleretic posted:

The thing is that all of Farewell's (or all the rest of this black equivalent's) effects are equalizing enough to have plausible collateral; sure, only one person at the table might be using artifacts heavily enough for exiling them all to matter, but it's still gonna hurt everyone somehow. A board wipe hurts me, but it hurts everyone else. But a counter wipe actually feels way more targeted, because I rarely see more than one player at a table using them.

This kinda just spurs me into making my Mirri deck, though, make sure I have something that can throw down that isn't counters. At least if you wanna board wipe Mirri, you board wipe everyone else including yourself.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Bad? What are you talking about?! You're gonna sit there and tell me that Wizards using up one of the modes for this direct-to-Modern card just so it can assblast Battles was not a good use of card real estate?!

It doesn't do anything against Battles, or your +1/+1 counters. "Each opponent loses all counters" means "Remove all counters that are on each opponent", not "Remove all counters that are on each opponent and each permanent they control".