Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

runnypoops posted:

Try to make it so your butt doesn’t leak blood

Tampons would fit in your rear end in a top hat nicely, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Might as well wear diapers if you can't get your bloody rear end in a top hat fixed

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Super glue fixes everything

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Buy red underwear duh

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

According to my mom, use cold water and a brush as soon as possible, maybe then use a little bit of soap and cold water. Launder cold.

My grandmother swears by BORAX, generic brand only.

My wife just throws out her blood stained undergarments and racks up new poo poo on our high interest rate credit cards.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Dr. Bronner's and cold water, then launder as usual

Sorry about your butthole, try witch hazel for that

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health-products/g27421796/best-period-panties/

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just keep spitting on it a little bit each day. your saliva is a passable enzyme cleaner for stains from organic fluids.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
bulk buy disposable underwear, never worry or wash again

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe you need to get.. butt pregnant. :thunkher:

comforthawk
Apr 15, 2018

the worst thing you can do for a blood stain is apply heat, so cold water only [I have no advice for the baking action of your dragon breath farts tho sorry OP]

dried stains are also worse to get out than fresh, wet ones, so you gotta try to deal with it pronto

peroxide is nice and was my go-to for a long time for my nosebleed-stained shirts before I got the blood vessels in my nose cauterized, but if this is an ongoing problem and one you expect to continue to deal with, an enzymatic cleaner is a reasonable investment. you'll often see them advertised as pet stain cleaners. I like the "bubba's" one--a 32oz goes for about 20 bucks.

the important thing with enzymatic cleaners is you have to use one that contains the correct enzyme for your specific stain--in your case you want one that contains protease, for blood and other organic stains. [saliva contains mostly amylase for starches and lipase for fats; your protease, pepcin, lives mostly in your stomach, pancreas, and small intestine. I guess you could try vomiting on the stain like a very territorial carrion bird? a vulture tried to barf on me once because it had claimed my car as its own. godspeed, you nasty carfucker pervert bird.]

technique matters too. you gotta fully saturate the affected area, agitate either with a laundry brush or by just rubbing the cloth together vigorously, let it dwell for the time specified on the bottle, then dab. some cleaners will instruct you to let the applied area dry fully--if that's the instruction, do that. repeat as necessary, launder cold.

for preventing further stains, you might look into ultrathin panty liners. probably uncomfortable, but at least you can feel secure about blood probably not seeping through.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this happened to me when this smoking hot dominatrix in the city left me to hold a sounding rod and when she came back i was bleeding from my dick and had to stuff tissues in my pants on the whole train ride back to jersey

i think i threw out the underwear or left them in the hamper at my mom's house. i can't remember

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Why are you wearing someone elses underwear, creep

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
You could always try a Cinco product. Many people are already familiar with their D-Pants, for protection against diarrhea. They now also make BB-Pants, for protection against Butt Blood.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

You could always try a Cinco product. Many people are already familiar with their D-Pants, for protection against diarrhea. They now also make BB-Pants, for protection against Butt Blood.

Ooh, I could use this product with my IBS

haggisforthesoul
Feb 2, 2006
Soiled Meat
Soak in cold water until most of it's gone, then launder. Try not to let it dry.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I recently spent some time having different pathogens take turns controlling my colon courtesy of unwashed lettuce at a Panera Bread and in that delirium I have learned combining oxiclean, baking soda, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, and high efficiency detergent is not a great idea for cotton when set to hottest cycle but seems broadly effective against bloody bilious mucus on tap cold. I suggest starting with the vinegar in a large Tupperware sink bin or garage sink, then dump baking soda on it, then wring out while wearing some decent nitrile gloves which you will need when hand agitating with the oxiclean later. Don't bother soaking in the oxiclean for more than 8 hours, than finish with a longer soak cycle in which you employ the hydrogen peroxide in the bleach dispenser or the fabric softener tray or both, don't use fabric softener. If it's silk or rayon or tencel try dyeing it another color or throw it away

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
How ironic that some rear end in a top hat named twig and berries is bleeding from his rear end in a top hat and not his twig and berries

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Before the stain sets, scrub with cool water and foamy hand soap, then launder.
After the stain sets, a little Woolite in cool water with an old toothbrush does wonders. Saved my drat mattress after I was mauled by a rogue period.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

teardrop posted:

How ironic that some rear end in a top hat named twig and berries is bleeding from his rear end in a top hat and not his twig and berries

Mean, but funny.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Blood goes in your body, not outside.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Das Boo posted:

Saved my drat mattress after I was mauled by a rogue period.

can't you just put sheets over it and pretend the bloody horror show underneath doesn't exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bad Purchase posted:

can't you just put sheets over it and pretend the bloody horror show underneath doesn't exist?

I'd feel immense guilt for anyone who had to share my bed if I didn't clean it up best I could. Think the Tell-Tale Heart but it's my period stain.