Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Late 1990s nostalgia makes its comeback 😈

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Man Musk posted:

its time to unseal the strategic jnco reserve

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Man Musk posted:

Alf WILL be back in pog-form, as the prophecy foretold

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

Sino-Russian alliance wins WW3
Peace descends upon the planet
Decisive and united action is taken to curb the worst climate change effects, people voluntarily reduce their consumption
America pays reparations, is administered by a Chinese-led interim government until such a time as the People's Republic of North America comes into existence

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
we're gonna see some sort of food shortage that will take the brakes off of the collapse of amerikkka

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

New Marvel movie announced

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

The crypto bubble pops and is once again propped back up by billionaires and their cutouts, but this time the smarter ones cash out in the face of potential regulation which causes it to limp along for a little while but ultimately collapse over the course of a few weeks. Some bigger guys get hurt and have to liquidate other assets, but it's mostly the crypto lifers and web3 suckers holding the bag at the end of the day.

Long shot but I might as well do something fun.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I predict that I will make good posts and people will emptyquote me

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Biden-Harris administration uses at least one nuclear weapon, does a fascism... everything left on the checklist of the liberal's unhinged ranting fears of a Trump administration.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Video games are going to get more realistic

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Another mod is going to be exposed.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
it's gonna suck

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

my bony fealty posted:

kissinger lives

kissinger dies

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

2022 is the Year of the Linux Desktop

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

tokin opposition posted:

I predict that I will make good posts and people will emptyquote me

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
JoBi becomes increasingly senile, unable to form sentences, breaking into bizarre non-sequiters, talking to people who are long dead, threatening to fight everyone around him. This goes largely unremarked on outside of fox.
Sorry too easy I know. Ok hmmm,

Jeff Bezos' secret moon base is exposed. He's not even doing anything cool or illegal there, it's just totally lame bullshit.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
... the top has begun to fail as of a few days ago and this begins this next phase in which a large crisis occurs daily, deviations from protocol occur often, every man for themselves, etc. and this may last months to years ...

this leads to a new crisis in which i know little about.

typically these crisis' are resolved somewhere between step 1 and 2, but not always

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The left will be blamed for the Dems' loss(free square)

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
trump will be invited as a lawmaker’s guest to the 2022 SOTU speech

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Why are you dummies posting in 2022 c'mon man

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
So, how'd everybody do with these?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I got mine wrongisssssh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

The crypto bubble pops and is once again propped back up by billionaires and their cutouts, but this time the smarter ones cash out in the face of potential regulation which causes it to limp along for a little while but ultimately collapse over the course of a few weeks. Some bigger guys get hurt and have to liquidate other assets, but it's mostly the crypto lifers and web3 suckers holding the bag at the end of the day.

Long shot but I might as well do something fun.

It’s funny that this was the only unequivocally correct post itt, especially since goons have been saying the crypto bubble will pop for like 10 years now.