Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
that u farded? input appreciated

this is the part of the puzzle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
what?? no way

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Paging runnypoops to the thread...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i only poop while submerged in the bathtub to prevent this

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
One time i fartd so hard that i peed belive it or not :shrug:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I'm in my mid 30s now and I've found that my control over my own rear end in a top hat is diminishing. I've nearly poo poo myself several times the past year. When I get that urge I gotta go.

I dunno what I'm gonna do in my 40s

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

I'm in my mid 30s now and I've found that my control over my own rear end in a top hat is diminishing. I've nearly poo poo myself several times the past year. When I get that urge I gotta go.

I dunno what I'm gonna do in my 40s

i am in my mid 30s and i have found that a lot of the time when i drink coffee come hell or high water well you know im gonna poo poo!!

i dont wanna know what happens later. maybe if i can get a handle on this stuff then i can control my bowels well anyway god bless i wish you luck gonna go eat some oatmeal

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i pood so hard my anus lips clapped like thunder.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Was expecting questions about roids but I guess not.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

That's an affirm.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i pood so hard my anus lips clapped like thunder.

I keep hearing about these “anus lips” but bholes are always like a thin-lipped old man who just ate a lemon and is saying “oooooooooooo”. :shrug: :fart:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

My sphincter is more locked down than fort knox baby, my cheeks only slap when I command them to thank you very much

but i do choose to fard when i shid, because i want to not because i have to

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I blasted the back wall off the tin shack outhouse if that counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The morning dooks always seem to be the thunderous ones.