Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
man, what if vilerat had actually died in that libya attack. like, what would we have done? would we keep him modded forever like some weird monument to the past or would we risk looking insensitive and remove him. i don't know man. it would've been weird.

or what if lf had been closed down.

what if taintrunner had been a sex pest. that would've been weird. or maybe it would make perfect sense, ha ha, i dunno man, strange times.

man, what if donald trump had become president. like, for a hot second, it really did seem he had all the momentum before hillary did her typical bullshit and won the whole thing. the clinton administration sucks, but what would have a trump administration have been like. would dennis rodman be the secretary of state, because that would've owned. what if he just put a huge trump sign on the white house. that's the limits that i can even imagine it, too crazy to think about. he would've just hid all the time, wouldn't he. he'd be scared of getting whacked or something.

you know what would've been weird. so in high school, there was this dude who got a seat, an independent seat, from vermont, uh, byron sanders or some bullshit. i was just kinda like, hat's off to him. what if he ran for president. there were so few people in president hillary's way, it would've been cool if just some dude who had an i behind his name ran. i guess he'd run third party though. maybe he could've played nader. who knows man.

crazy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

What if OP made a good post

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
that'd be something