Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
I was reminded today that I called the MD of a previous workplace a "Rodent-faced gently caress-weasel" (he ran and hid in his office).

Anyone else every come out with a weird insult in the heat of the moment or know any fun ones? Let hear them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

wow you really owned that guy, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The idea of this thread is for us to insult you, the OP, right you disgraceful sodden mattress?

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
There's things you do, small things, that people dislike. And you cannot stop doing them, and you will never know what they are.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
no op, I would never make a mean-spirited comment like that, even in the heat of the moment. I choose to be the bigger man, swallow my feelings and angrily masturbate while thinking about the encounter later.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hey whoa gently caress you pal

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wow OP that was a pretty “sick burn” as they say. I’m surprised a needle-dicked little tugbucket like you was able to summon the two brain cells needed to come up with it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ah don' wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food-trough wiper! Ah fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Saintv77
Aug 5, 2008

Barnaby Rudge posted:

I was reminded today that I called the MD of a previous workplace a "Rodent-faced gently caress-weasel" (he ran and hid in his office).

Wow! You're good enough to fight the swordmaster!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Look at this pollywog block shitter thinking he can come in here and insult us. You can't do poo poo you dumpster brained cumfire!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

t'vark

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

m'worth

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Peggy Edson posted:

wow you really owned that guy, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt so I cool brought a motorbike afterwards.

STABASS posted:

no op, I would never make a mean-spirited comment like that, even in the heat of the moment. I choose to be the bigger man, swallow my feelings and angrily masturbate while thinking about the encounter later.

I have a lot of growing up to do :(.

Aardvark! posted:

The idea of this thread is for us to insult you, the OP, right you disgraceful sodden mattress?

If you want, but if that's all you got you should go crawl in your washing machine and cry yourself to sleep in a nest of stale wank-socks.

Chinatown posted:

hey whoa gently caress you pal

You live on a boat.

Barnaby Rudge fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Dec 30, 2021

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i spit on your poo poo!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I felt so I brought a motorbike afterwards.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Look at this pollywog block shitter thinking he can come in here and insult us. You can't do poo poo you dumpster brained cumfire!

I bet you look like a lesser muppet.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Somebody in this thread is a moose-faced whistledick but I'm too polite to say who it is

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Bloop's mother wears army boots

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth posted:

The Bloop's mother wears army boots

she probably would if she found them on sale

I saw her over the holidays and she was wearing a 30 year old champion sweatshirt that was mine in middle school

oh poo poo, i mean..... so's yer mum, mate

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Aardvark! posted:

I felt so I brought a motorbike afterwards.

Don't rag on my poetry bro

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't like being mean to people it's just really not in my nature! So instead I will say to OP: best of luck in your future comedic endeavors!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFJSHU1mBg

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I've laid eggs bigger than you, boy.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
That whole Twitter thread where the guy dunks on @fart aka DocEvil’s horrible Vans was pretty good

e: https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/11/arr-fart-vans-twitter-roast

sticksy fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Dec 30, 2021

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZzf_-clt8&t=21s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Aardvark! posted:

I've laid eggs bigger than you, boy.

Did you have to buy it dinner first?

I got called a "filthy bloodmouth" for eating a kebab once, sounded metal as gently caress.