Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(
3.00 AM, heading to bead after drinking some fine GTs, celebrating the start of a new year and more importantly a weeks governement mandated vacation :cheers: Hope everything is fine on the other side of the big pond/massive landmass seperating us and a happy new year!

My goals this year is:
If covid allows, travel more and visit places I have never seen!
If not, well gently caress if I know, drink more gin?

edit: Oh right! Get more involved in the far-left party I decided to finally join this year since gently caress everything center-right for ruining our society! Maybe I can make a small difference at least.

Noir89 fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Dec 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to be able to eat!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
uh you know december has 31 days right

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Daddy's only 2022 goal is to stop calling myself Daddy.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cubone posted:

uh you know december has 31 days right

*rhymes it out

poo poo, he's right

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Planning my first trip outside the USA, passport appt on monday. Wife got invited by her buddy to be plus one to a mega catholic wedding there. I am not invited to the wedding, but im not gonna sit out on another badass vacation. I was supposed to take a trip to Espaņa with my advanced Spanish class in high school 15 years ago but decided on weed instead so this should be real good. I also joined a non profit brass band while not having played a brass horn in at least 13 years, but I've been practicing baritone every day since early December and turns out I still got it.

Beyond using our new spin bike to get rid of this beer gut, I'm still gonna be the same piece of poo poo as always, just with more to do!

Oh, and if I can muster the courage and finances, I think I want to try therapy. 2021 may not have been my worst year technically, but I'm definitely the most depressed/anxious/OCD/ADHD I've ever been.

Good luck in 2022, goons!

Feliz aņo nuevo!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Quit smoking (for the second time)

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

my goal for 2022 is to stop shitposting. Better get all my shitposting out of my system before then.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Start smoking (dicks)

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to hide thru the storm

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe