Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Alternatively, a bloody ceasar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hangovers are just considered penance to me.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Doctor Butts posted:

true. and i've held off hard liquor for about 2 years now.

I stick to my fancy seltzers. If i get hungover from that, it means I WAY over-indulged.

A couple liters of water throughout the night, with a couple asprin. ... uh, doesn't really help, but if you mentally will it to help, it does a little good

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My eyes are really sore

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Doctor Butts posted:

One of my friends has said that for him “hangovers are the punctuation that prevent my lifestyle from becoming a run on sentance”.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
research chemicals that produce the same effects as alcohol without the hangovers where

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Only hangover cure that ever worked a poo poo to me was just switching to overindulging on weed instead. Like there's still this lazy listless feeling but it beats the pants off nausea headaches and bothendsitis

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

I just became an alcoholic and that cured the hangovers.

Also I don't know what's up with the two separate ALF avs above but I'm here for it.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I wasn’t too hungover today which is nice. Took a long rear end shower and made potato soup.

Now I feel pretty great!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

my friend did coke last night and is lethally hung over so I just brought him soup and Gatorade and smugly considered my good life decisions

oof yeah coke hangovers literally made me bedridden back when i did that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
taking a poo poo is crucial when hungover. always makes me feel a bit better.