Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Only trust you're fists :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Suck their dicks but do it poorly

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If you seek it, wreak it

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Show up to their place of work in a tux.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

shine lasers at them while they are piloting an aircraft

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

shine lasers at them while they are piloting an aircraft

Get Harrison Ford to pilot their aircraft

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Become an Uber Eats driver in their area and eventually they will order french fries and when they do you will eat several of them before delivering

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Get Harrison Ford to pilot their aircraft

or get sean connery to be their tailgunner. this may require some skill in necromancy.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
Wait until the cover of darkness and then find a small step-ladder. Then go to your victim's house, climb the ladder, and take a crap in his mail-box.

If you are spotted you can simply drive the witnesses away by loudly talking about crossfit.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I have many people who have wronged me in life and not a single one has faced justice for this or at least not where i could witness it. I've tried praying to god, he doesn't care. What can I do to better inflict my pain onto others?

Use their number/email to sign up for "cruise vacations".

Register them for a political party.

Order them things that are paid "cash on delivery" (is that still a thing?)

Get them banned from social media (net positive long run)

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Invite them over for a BBQ with some friends.

Cook everyone else's burger, dog, steaks, perfectly, but overcook theirs like it's traveled through hell.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009

Internetjack posted:

Cook everyone else's burger, dog, steaks, perfectly, but overcook theirs like it's traveled through hell.

Then murder them and make them into sausages. Its the wurst way of treating them.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Internetjack posted:

Only invite your enemies, then serve Bar-S hot dogs with only offbrand ketchup

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Suck their dicks but do it poorly

this might be taking it a little too far.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Put their info in one of those car insurance quote aggregators and state their excitement for their new 80s Buick. The insurance salesmen calling will absolutely mention the last part.

*I got owned hard, and couldn’t shake the above for ~5 years*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nothing, OP. Its too late. Your enemies have become too powerful. Death is certain. Let the OP be a lesson to all. Crush your enemies

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
Smear your face with animal droppings and hide in bushes near their house. I'm not sure what the next step would be, but you'll have plenty of time to figure something out.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Buy an atom bomb from a siberian warlord and detonate it on your enemy's property

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Serve them a disappointing Cuban sandwich

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Been watching a bunch of Medieval documentaries so I would recommend murder by stabbing. Perhaps while they are using the toilet.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

If they are fortified make sure to bring along a trebuchet.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Marry into their family and supplant the existing paternal figure through Machiavellian scheming. Subsequently have them flayed and turn their skin into a belt for your sword.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Create a tulpa through a bloodletting ritual and slowly sink into the background of your own life as it becomes the tulpa's. Try to have the tulpa read Glamorama in one sitting to really get it amped up

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Just cropdust them like a normal person op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

become an admin on a forum they frequent and overuse your powers to remove their posting abilities :twisted:

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Catch covid and then spread it to them. It's not like anyone would know you meant for them to get sick and if you're in the US it's not like you'd ever be held responsible for getting others ill. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Alternatively you could put a banana in their car's exhaust pipe. If you can't find their car then you have a healthy snack chock full of healthy potassium.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Live well and be happy. :twisted:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

buy them a forums account

then buy them a red text

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

get any good vengeance this morning?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

I picked my cat up and made him walk on the ceiling because he was being a jerk

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

I picked my cat up and made him walk on the ceiling because he was being a jerk

got his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

Sadly not - Another thing covid has taken from me due to not being in the office is being able to leave a war-crime of fart hermetically sealed in the elevator - primed for some revenge against the world (or Bob from accounts).

I'd stand there and cackle with glee as the glass doors closed and their faces twisted in horror.