Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Total Meatlove posted:

They paid £7m to get rid of him so it's gonna be juicy.
Better than paying him £15m for Arteta to freeze him out. The man loves to destroy value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I don’t know what makes Lampard think taking a PL job, especially at a mess of a club, is good for his career. Oh well, it will be funny.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
someone make the Feb thread with an appalling low-effort transfer roundup and Lampard's stupid fat face in the OP tia

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

harperdc posted:

given how that Chelsea management stint went, and what kind of mess Everton is in right now, I think you're probably going to be correct sooner than later. the odds certainly aren't with Lampard.

meanwhile I really really really can't wait to hear from both sides about Auba's falling out with Arteta and Arsenal.

In replies that aren't lines stolen from Discworld books I do think so.

It's weird though because he did perfectly well at Derby, no-one is holding Chelsea against him because Chelsea.

So his next job is important and this is a hell of a high risk one. I'm guessing no-one was offering him anything else the last few months.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

the sex ghost posted:

someone make the Feb thread with an appalling low-effort transfer roundup and Lampard's stupid fat face in the OP tia

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3992601