Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yep. Definitely starting to wig out. Went to the wig shop and they said they were out of wigs. Then I saw 1 million cases a day and am just sick of it. Plus I got my TDAP shot yesterday and my shoulder is really sore.

Wiggin out over here. I saw a guy wearing his mask below his nose and felt he was disrespecting me. Because he was. And himself. And everyone around him. I see this constantly and I feel like these are some bizarre micro-aggressions. Doesn't help me not wig.

How you doin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I didn't actually go to the wig shop. I made that part up. The rest is true.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't believe in micro aggressions and the people that use that term and are affected by it/them are a stain on humanity.

Thanks.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Big Beef City posted:

I don't believe in micro aggressions and the people that use that term and are affected by it/them are a stain on humanity.

Thanks.

Who isn't

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Have you considered going to the wig shop?

You might meet nice people.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You should have worn 10 masks to micro-aggress him back.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I went to a wig shop once with my vegan gf at the time and she is now a professional tantric sex meditation healer.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI3OiYarJ98

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

make your own wigs

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Why micro-aggress when you can macro-aggress and, uuh, break a vase or something?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I was watching queer eye yesterday and there was a woman who wouldn't admit she wrote a wig then claimed her hair was too hideous to show to anyone and then they cut to a year later and she had her natural hair and it was perfectly normal? Is there some kind of hair dysmorphia is that a thing

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Sounds like low self-esteem to me

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm going to the local merkin boutique after a hellish bout of crabs. My mons pubis looks like a meth head's face from all the scratching.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Want a clown nose to go with that wig?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
the wig store called, they're out of wigs :owned:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

How you doin?

unbothered. moisturized. happy. in my lane. focused. flourishing.

thanks for asking op

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Maybe you just need to find a new hobby OP. Perhaps take an interest in fistulas.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Big Beef City posted:

Thanks.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

WIG ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO HEAD

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Waltzing Along posted:

Wiggin out over here. I saw a guy wearing his mask below his nose and felt he was disrespecting me. Because he was. And himself. And everyone around him. I see this constantly and I feel like these are some bizarre micro-aggressions.

Everyone on same boat pull it together and try doing 20 burpees when your mad then have a cool shower. It will force you to breathe.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

the new CEO of Amazon, a dog in a wig

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i saw a guy wearing his mask under his nose and immediately got nervous diarrhea, ruining my familys photo op with Sebastian and the little mermaid at disneyland

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I feel like Didney is the one place that would not tolerate half masking it. Theyd have their secret police all over you. Maybe im wrong. Im not reallt a "disney guy".

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

theres no reason you ever have to forgive humanity, op

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Poohs Packin posted:

I feel like Didney is the one place that would not tolerate half masking it. Theyd have their secret police all over you. Maybe im wrong. Im not reallt a "disney guy".

Disney seems like the kind of place you could pay an extra fee to not have to wear a mask

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jimmy

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

good dog

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Why haven't beard wigs caught on?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

fuckin lol

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Reminds me of your mother

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Reminds me of your mother

she is impressive

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I read it takes 7 donations to get enough hair to craft a wig. Only three more to go and I'll be there. Oh, do you pay someone to just throw your hair away? I guess I'm just a better person than you :smuggo:

Traveling Salesman
Nov 27, 2007

Merchant of Death

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Why micro-aggress when you can macro-aggress and, uuh, break a vase or something?

That just sounds like regular aggression. Why not say the n-word over the intercom speaker in Walmart? That'll get everyone riled up.

Edit: words and grammar.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I've heard they make wigs using cum. They dry it out and spin it. Kinda like cotton candy.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Thanks.

The micro machines spokesman would be amazing at micro aggressions, just spitting fire at you in bite sized form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Waltzing Along posted:

I've heard they make wigs using cum. They dry it out and spin it. Kinda like cotton candy.

have you seen it yet?
Candy cum?