Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

that sucks, legitimately didn't even know he was sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don West is the one TNA-related thing I never, nor will I ever, say a single solitary bad word about. Don West loving rules. RIP.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Don West is the one TNA-related thing I never, nor will I ever, say a single solitary bad word about. Don West loving rules. RIP.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah, Don West threw himself 150% into being a commentator and you gotta respect that, the man had ENERGY.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Don West absolutely carried some really bad TNA shows to great entertainment. Dude was like a golden retriever in a tennis ball factory. Pure wrestle joy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

coconono posted:

Dude was like a golden retriever in a tennis ball factory.

gently caress :perfect:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

In 2009, TNA was not good, but they had things their fans clearly loved. Six-sided rings, Don West commentary, fake mafias.

They got rid of all of those within a year, and the company never recovered.

TNA just wasn't TNA without that wonderful passionate man.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i tried to get my parents to buy extremely overpriced sports cards because of don west. i never took that as a negative. there was something out there in the world that made life a little bit more fun and interesting for me that i wouldn't have otherwise felt at all. he did a good job and made me very excited about anything he was supposed to, and i loved him. goodbye don.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i tried to get my parents to buy extremely overpriced sports cards because of don west. i never took that as a negative. there was something out there in the world that made life a little bit more fun and interesting for me that i wouldn't have otherwise felt at all. he did a good job and made me very excited about anything he was supposed to, and i loved him. goodbye don.

i pulled up a clip of him selling cards on youtube and they were doing 19 full sets and a couple hobby boxes of packs for $200. granted they were wax pack sets so worth nothing but still a decent deal if you liked cards

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Rip don west don best

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Just when you think 2023 might be better....:smith:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/18/sport/jay-briscoe-wrestler-death-scli-intl/index.html

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
gently caress!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Goddamn that sucks..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat that sucks a lot.