Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

hologram ai gf, perfectly tuned to compassion + affection wavelengths: after the whole house becomes a strobe light rave cave for your personal entertainment can i tell you how cool you are and take the form of your favourite ultrapop singer ;)

me, jaded cyberpunk citizen: i think we should just be friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Ghostin' makes me feel good?

Ass-penny

the problem with dating an AI is that they saw you read those texts in the front facing camera on your phone, you can't lie and say you didn't see them.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

baka of lathspell

*on the run with my hologram projected ai gf from an elite squad of blade runners in the rainy cyberpunk night*

hpaig: wow i cant believe youre willing to do this for love. to keep me safe even though its only me theyre after. i know im only a sequence of ones and zeroes but if you think about it love can be anyth-

me: wait what did you just say? about them only being after you?

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

"wow holy poo poo when your hologram intersects with my flesh my brain gets confused and i feel like i'm gonna puke please never touch me again"

"...setting.... saved."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

*on the run with my hologram projected ai gf from an elite squad of blade runners in the rainy cyberpunk night*

hpaig: wow i cant believe youre willing to do this for love. to keep me safe even though its only me theyre after. i know im only a sequence of ones and zeroes but if you think about it love can be anyth-

:lmao:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

hpaig: I've done it my love, I have figured out your most secret and passionate desires, I know you better than literally anyone so we can be closer than any mortal lovers have ever been

me: whoops haha I was sure I had deleted those old fanfics, what you have to understand is that they were a joke

hpaig: no no, I have analyzed the structure of your language and the metaphorical significance of your imagery which has allowed me to build a pic-

me: THEY WERE A JOKE

me: you just don't get me do you, maybe we need a break

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

Manifisto posted:

hpaig: I've done it my love, I have figured out your most secret and passionate desires, I know you better than literally anyone so we can be closer than any mortal lovers have ever been

me: whoops haha I was sure I had deleted those old fanfics, what you have to understand is that they were a joke

hpaig: no no, I have analyzed the structure of your language and the metaphorical significance of your imagery which has allowed me to build a pic-

me: THEY WERE A JOKE

me: you just don't get me do you, maybe we need a break

dumping my hpaig cuz her ethical programming wont let her become an amalgation of aerith & tifa

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
sending myself backwards in time to get away from my android bedwarmer and inadvertently starting the terminator apocalypse

kalel

Heather Papps posted:

"wow holy poo poo when your hologram intersects with my flesh my brain gets confused and i feel like i'm gonna puke please never touch me again"

"...setting.... saved."

kalel

hpaig: I'm incorporeal and i have no physical peripherals, so even though I'd love to i literally can't cook

me: *little ellipsis pops up then disappears*

hpaig: kalel?

hpaig: ??

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
do u think hpaig would enjoy sghetti

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
hgaigf: what are you doing, ooh, it tickles

me but cyberpunk: *rooting and installing doom*

Twenty Four

ghosted the machine

hologram ai gf, perfectly tuned to compassion + affection wavelengths: after the whole house becomes a strobe light rave cave for your personal entertainment can i tell you how cool you are and take the form of your favourite ultrapop singer ;)

lol

Fredrik1 posted:

hgaigf: what are you doing, ooh, it tickles

me but cyberpunk: *rooting and installing doom*

hah

Finger Prince

Hpaig: happy birthday! I hope you like it 😚

Me: oh wow!! The code for permanently disconnecting from the global neural network?? Babe how did you..

Hpaig: my algor-

Me: you know what, I don't even want to know. You have no idea how much this means to me! OMG. This is gonna be great, it can finally be us, just us! I'm gonna run it right now!

*Bzzt*

Hpaig: Honey? Honey where did you go?

Escape From Noise

Babe...babe? You ready to meet my pare...

What's this update in progress... please wait...12-14 hours???

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Babe...babe? You ready to meet my pare...

What's this update in progress... please wait...12-14 hours???

Feeling a bit disinterested as my hgaigf is doing her best to come on to me when an "update required" prompt comes up. The sad disappointed look in her eyes when I hit "restart now" instead of "remind me later".

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Feeling a bit disinterested as my hgaigf is doing her best to come on to me when an "update required" prompt comes up. The sad disappointed look in her eyes when I hit "restart now" instead of "remind me later".

Inversely, continually hitting the "remind me later" because I am too worried about hurting my hgaigf's feelings.

baka of lathspell

hpaig: explain to me this human emotion called love

me: sure. well its like this.....

hpaig across the hpaig intermatrix network to every other other hpaig: get a load of this guy lol *tags and uploads to biosplaining Ls dot archive*

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
it wasn't really working out, every time I thought I had it the right way up, it wouldn't go in

Manifisto

say bro can I borrow your phone? no I don't need to make a call, I just--I feel like I have to be on my best behavior when I talk to siri and my hpaig is listening in. sometimes you just need to cut loose with your virtual assistant you know? have a few laughs?

nut

nut

leaving my emails on read

Farecoal

There he go
pouring blue fluid on her circuit board 1x per month... wait, what are all these sparks?

Finger Prince

Farecoal posted:

pouring blue fluid on her circuit board 1x per month... wait, what are all these sparks?

"Why is there a pad in the bottom of your PC case?"
"Oh, that? Yeah, the water cooling rig leaks from that spot around once a month. I always know it's about to happen because she starts acting all screwy and crashing loads about a week before it starts. Heh, women, am I right?"

baka of lathspell

Farecoal posted:

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
As I walk through my living room, I note the raspberry pi in the nice case, sitting disconnected from power. I wonder if it sits there, perhaps a single electron still coursing through its circuits maintaining enough data in RAM to remember the last time I sent it a key press

the last time the monitor was plugged in

the last time I rebooted it, as a way to care for it

I continue to walk past. I'll play Super Mario World on the switch instead, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Holographic girlfriend becoming cold and distant since I installed the latest patch. Any way to uninstall it without causing any huge issues?