Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

sometimes you kiss your cat and wonder "how the gently caress am i not getting my eyes clawed out right now?"

this is a thread for those times. pix, vids, first hand snuggle accounts - they all belong here.

let me start. my boss (dolly) glanced towards her food bowl. it was half full, so i grabbed her and flipped her upside down, and gave her little face a smattering of sweet kissies. eventually her tail got weird so i dropped her on the ground, amazed i had not gotten my whole face hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hot new vids of a cat, immediately before overly aggressive kissies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poX4VIpZHTk

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

gormless goblin

i'm sorry i don't have a cat and i'm allergic and my sciatica :(

Heather Papps

hello friend

gormless goblin posted:

i'm sorry i don't have a cat and i'm allergic and my sciatica :(

let me extend you a hearty welcome to the internet, where you can look at cats close up without breathing in dander or needing to lift anything.

when i saw this thread had a fresh new post i grasped the cat that lives in my house by her shoulders and showered her with kissies until i was worried i'd get clawed.

i am learning to be a cat person.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I have a cat sized dog does that count :solanadumb:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

I have a cat sized dog does that count :solanadumb:

yes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If I posted every time I did that I should get nothing else done

biosterous

i think that because i grew up with several cats and zero dogs i've never been inclined to aggrokiss a kitty. it took me many years of interacting with my boss' dogs at work to learn that they actually would prefer a rough scritch and friendly thump on the side to gentle pets most of the time

anyway i do try to bury my face in Kira's tum when she's sleeping sometimes and have not yet had my face clawed off so that's close i think

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

he looks like if i stick my face at him right now he would murder the world so maybe not

Farecoal

There he go
One of my cats gets easily overstimulated and hates when you touch her stomach for more than .5 seconds... unless you use your face. Then she don't care and you can give belly kisses to your heart's content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin

Farecoal posted:

One of my cats gets easily overstimulated and hates when you touch her stomach for more than .5 seconds... unless you use your face. Then she don't care and you can give belly kisses to your heart's content

nice try, farecoals cat