Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
To be clear, nobody is supposed to think these are funny except the person doing it. These are not genuine ideas and we aren't brainstorming ways to gently caress with people. Just things that are a funny idea and would make everyone wonder what the gently caress the point was.

I conceived of a great idea and figured someday I'll be dying or something and I wanted to just gently caress with one of my good friends right before I died and tell her I'd always been in love with her. Subtley just loving with her afterwards that I'd never said anything or acted like I was interested, but made a big deal on my deathbed to get her to come just to say that and die. Seemed a bit rude, so I told her and we both had a good laugh.

But, a better idea would be spending years dating someone, bonus points if it was already a friend for awhile, and eventually living together and planning to get married and then the day of the wedding when everyone is all busy and everything is all worked out and set... perfect time to pack up everything and move out of state.

For my son I thought of a couple that I couldn't possibly do, but so ridiculous that I'd be on the edge of laughing constantly. One is that I could have intentionally never said anything to him. Still done everything the same and still spent time with him and talked to everyone all the time, but never say anything to him until it eventually pissed him off so much that he tried to kill me, all to bring the first thing I say to him to be "Calm down, I was only messing with you" which would be really hosed up and he'd probably beat me to death while I laughed like a maniac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Another one for my son would have been a team effort. Raise him vegan while his mother, sisters, and I ate meat behind his back until he eventually caught us sometime eating cheeseburgers and milkshakes.
Another weird thing that could only be accomplished through a bunch of effort and also fully pointless other than just to gently caress with him.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
alexandriao

im going to take 5 packs of 1kg m&ms, open them via the bottom of the pack, sort them into their colours, bag them up, and put them back in and reseal the original one.

All so eventually i will be hosting a movie night or whatever, and ill get out the snacks, and someone will open one or ask to have one and I can be like, "what? you don't have your M&Ms presorted at the factory?"

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

kalel

A really funny prank would be to give someone a t shirt that said "I'm with stupid" on the back, but it has a glow in the dark effect that changes the text to "I am stupid"

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

kalel posted:

A really funny prank would be to give someone a t shirt that said "I'm with stupid" on the back, but it has a glow in the dark effect that changes the text to "I am stupid"

This would work so well in 2000s spencer's gift's everyone has a black light era. but it would be funny to gently caress with shirts to like make ppl look like a dick

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
kalel

a t-shirt with an entire curriculum of detailed and honest sex education aimed at potentially-misinformed christian youths on the front, but it's written in wingdings

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Calling out your partner's name during sex but it's also the name of your ex and that's who you're referring to

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Bright Bart posted:

Calling out your partner's name during sex but it's also the name of your ex and that's who you're referring to

haha, that time that your partner finds out you've only ever dated people with their name for your whole life.

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

nesamdoom posted:

haha, that time that your partner finds out you've only ever dated people with their name for your whole life.

A friend of mine long term dated three different girls all named Christina in a row before eventually marrying and having kids with the third one. There might have even been four? Pretty sure it was just a coincidence but of course everyone always jokingly gave him a hard time over it.

Finger Prince

Life

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

We have a thread winner.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
In college I pretended I couldn't wink for all four years with the idea that when I got my diploma at graduation I would turn to the crowd and wink, but then I forgot to do it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
My families all think I don't know that they know about the secret family that I have across state line... But that family is just a front for the super secret family I have over the other border that's actually getting everything. Ha, 2 families of idiots getting nothing when I die.

deep dish peat moss

I'm going to post my elaborate prank plan when this thread reaches 3 pages :twisted:

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm going to post my elaborate prank plan when this thread reaches 3 pages :twisted:

Lol, I appologize to your idea. My posts die on first page.

deep dish peat moss

Not if everyone wants to find out about the best prank of all time

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
spending 20 years befriending someone that cut you in line in elementary school, then getting their wife pregnant a couple months before the wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Pretending to throw a ball for a dog but keeping it in your hand, then planting it in the middle of the night somewhere two miles away and the next morning on a long walk acting like you just found it.