Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
are ya indicauch? :rznv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Gonna bong some indica while watchin the new Yellowjackets when i get home

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
lmao that mew is smoking from tha masterbong, ya dig?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i don't know what i just smoked other than it was weed. alan, do you still have your nintendo 64?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Blooster posted:

Edibles are cool but they take way too long to hit me. Sometimes as long as four hours.

The only edible I absolutely loved was this one called Cheeba Chews indica. 70mg and I felt like I was on the moon. Sadly I had it with a friend and I cannot purchase them anywhere.

If you liked Cheeba Chews you should try one of the "Froot" edibles, if you can find them. They're 100 mg gelatins about the size of a 50 cent piece that have little notches in them so you can divide them into 10 mg segments. They do that to get around regulations (edibles must come in 10mg doses now unless you have a medical license), most of the people I know just cut them in half or eat the whole thing. They're a little more sugary than the Cheeba Chews were, but other than that they're pretty comparable.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Are you still high op?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Have you ever tried sativa

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Aren't you're lungs irritated?

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Does the word “bromide” mean anything to you?

Bro, mide I suggest smoking a sativa instead?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Pitdragon posted:

If you liked Cheeba Chews you should try one of the "Froot" edibles, if you can find them. They're 100 mg gelatins about the size of a 50 cent piece that have little notches in them so you can divide them into 10 mg segments. They do that to get around regulations (edibles must come in 10mg doses now unless you have a medical license), most of the people I know just cut them in half or eat the whole thing. They're a little more sugary than the Cheeba Chews were, but other than that they're pretty comparable.

I kinda like ones that don't have much of a taste to be honest. I have a bad sweet tooth and if I have even a little bit of "candy" it makes me ravenous for more. The Cheeba Chew one had pretty much no flavor. It owned so much. I wish I could get it.

frh fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 12, 2022

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Have you ever tried sativa

I liked sativa more at first, but now I find that ‘type’ of stoned isn’t fun for some reason.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Have you ever smoked weed on weed?

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
Another testament to the efficacy of indica. Sleep well OP.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Why did you abandon your virginity thread?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
probably gettin' hella laid from swallowing all that sweet advice :cool:

edit: i meant following but i'm gonna leave that

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
PULL OFF THE POSTS IN A BENTLY

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Blooster posted:

I guess I'm puzzled as to why isn't everyone doing it this way? My neighbors don't smell it and get pissed, my breath doesn't stink, it's so much quicker etc.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it a lot more expensive or something?

to me this is like eating a banana vs. a banana flavored Laffy Taffy. the Laffy Taffy is sweeter and maybe more satisfying but it misses a lot of what it means to be a banana. idk i'm high rn too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Did anyone ever post the lowtax streetfigher gif you made two threads about?