Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
I just checked my clock and it's time to get friggin real. I hope everyone noticed it too because if you didn't you might not know its time get friggin real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im_sorry

(9999)
Okay.. HERE we GO.....

Kitties are loving NICE!!!!

My kitty Lola? That's a loving NICE KITTY right there.

And PATRICK is a loving NICE kitty we found in the loving FOREST. But she's missing her loving TAIL because of FROSTBITE but she's still a loving NICE KITTY!!!!

Escape From Noise

Oh, poo poo. Sorry, OP but I'm fake AF.

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

Oh, poo poo. Sorry, OP but I'm fake AF.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

bad guy

thanks for the heads up, i was wondering why everyone was getting friggin real

cruft

I'm sorry, but I just can't zero out my imaginary component.

What can I say, I'm complex. :shrug:

bad guy

cruft posted:

I'm sorry, but I just can't zero out my imaginary component.

What can I say, I'm complex. :shrug:

i understood this joke. just being real. if you don't like people appreciating the premises of your humor that's too loving bad. it's Get Real O'Clock Motherfucker!

nut

i accidentally got greal

Macnult

nut posted:

i accidentally got greal

it’s almost time to get friggin greal

Manifisto

King of Bees posted:

I just checked my clock and it's time to get friggin real. I hope everyone noticed it too because if you didn't you might not know its time get friggin real.

you want real? this is as real as it gets: CILANTRO does not please every palate, so it's OKAY if you like it and ALSO OKAY if you don't, and you DON'T NEED to convince everyone that your opinion on the matter is the CORRECT one

ty nesamdoom!

King of Bees
Sick of the phony, give me the real ok? No more pretend. Its getting real time, and its gonna get crazy with how dang real it is. So real you might even think its not but it is.

baka of lathspell

real as it gets op

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

King of Bees

baka fwocka fwame posted:

real as it gets op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

[Reels in a bass]

Edit: [Reals in a bass]