Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Would be more impressive if he still had his cock and balls and he's so tough it doesn't hurt when he bangs on the drum attached to them.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I love how incredulous the dude looks while the lady is like, "Oh, you!"

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
very sexy

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

It's a woodcut made in ~1526 by Hans Holbein the Younger called The Noblewoman, from The Dance of Death . Congrats to you, Hans, for delivering lols 500 years into the future via the medium of a skeleton playing his nut drum.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

erotic woodcut prints are my passion

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

erotic woodcut prints are my passion

I'm going to assume you mean prints in the sense of the outline of a man's penis in his pants

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

This is much better than that unintentional meme image with the bone bra on the skeleton because not allowed to have 2 ambiguous gender skeletons embracing for an ad

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Looks like the dude from Clanadonia

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wow op it must take a lot of skull to play the trombone haha ahahaha! 😂

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Very nice.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
There are a bunch of these and they're all great

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
penis

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Das Boo posted:

She's looking right at his boner!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Das Boo posted:

To me the man looks bashful. :frogbon: like he's cleverly made this skeleton drummer and he's hoping she's in to it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the skeleton and both humans (who are also skeletons if you think about it) are actually looking at the hourglass

what fate awaits the trio when the last sands fall?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Aardvark! posted:

To me the man looks bashful. :frogbon: like he's cleverly made this skeleton drummer and he's hoping she's in to it

Aw, I like this interpretation. I hope she likes it! :3:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Go skeleton go

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Yaldabaoth posted:

Would be more impressive if he still had his cock and balls and he's so tough it doesn't hurt when he bangs on the drum attached to them.

That's his skeleton dick and balls hanging below the drum. See the skeletons baculum? I read there is also a bone in the skeletons nuts, I forget what it is called

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Im the ends of the drum waist sash, often mistaken for a dick and/or balls.

Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.
I bet his balls reverberate

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
the proportions of the skull...

by god thats an alien skeleton

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

This is much better than that unintentional meme image with the bone bra on the skeleton because not allowed to have 2 ambiguous gender skeletons embracing for an ad

Pardon?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this picture speaks to me of the human condition and life itself. it has brought me to my knees. tears flow down my face.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Wilkins Micawber posted:

That's his skeleton dick and balls hanging below the drum. See the skeletons baculum? I read there is also a bone in the skeletons nuts, I forget what it is called

no, the big round thing is his dick that's been deformed from all the drumming, and the two droopy things are his shrivelled skeleballs

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

He foreskin is stretched across that drum

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Oh would you look at our skeleton son, banging away on his dick drum. I do so love our boy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The skeleton has no flesh

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

that skeleton knows how to party

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They look like they're down at the used skeleton lot and he's already had his eye on this one for a while and today is the day he convinced her to 'just come down and look at it we don't have to get it' and this is the big sell.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-noFy_x7Yhg

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*puts away posting gloves, gets out gloves for rating threads 5*

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
this says a lot about society

naem
May 29, 2011

I believe the message the artist meant to convey is that the wealthy richly dressed couple are looking at death beating a drum as a form of entertainment, not realizing the march of war is what creates their wealth, and/or the hubris and folly of man and pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

no, what makes holbein great is that there's no underlying message or theme, it's just a simple story about a skeleton beating its nut sack with a stick