Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Farts vs worms
Yes, this is good and cool
No, this is HORRIBLE
OP has worms LOL
It depends, actually
GOKU
Ban immediately
View Results

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

vyst posted:

i just yell tane at my rear end in a top hat really loud and the worm gets scared and scurries out

do you make housecalls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
my tapeworms and i have reached an accord. together we grow more powerful by the day.

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
Tapeworms are one thing but pinworms are the real motherfuckers fart out fifty of 'em and you still have the grandkids lodged up in there like they're avoiding the draft

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
This is the thread I paid my :10bux: for

:five:

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pop some ivermectin and you’ll make some homeless worms covid free op.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Mr.Chill posted:

Tapeworms are one thing but pinworms are the real motherfuckers fart out fifty of 'em and you still have the grandkids lodged up in there like they're avoiding the draft

:discourse:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I have had a theory and the theory is that the word "blast" is the very best word for talking about farts. This is closely followed by "blow" as in, "blow the fart out of there" or "blow a big one"

This can be paired with the best of all words, "zone" , to describe one's anus as a "blast zone," truly a powerful word combination. Thank you for coming to my Turd Talk

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Conversely, the phrase "pass wind" is also very funny.

Yes I have blown tapeworms out of there. Picture blasting fettuccini Alfredo from a hairy tuba.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Space Kablooey posted:

No because they have hooks that hook into your intestines op

this

Imagine sticking a fish hook into a length of pig intestines and then stringing it in front of an industrial fan

The worm may come flying out, but at what cost

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The blast zone from my anus could blow the worms out of your rear end.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I learned the hard way to never underestimate farts.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I want to take this opportunity to remind anyone who is still looking at this thread that there is a 29.6 cm × 1003.1 cm Edo period art scroll called "He-gassen" that literally translates to fart competitions and it is amazing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-gassen

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
You can buy pyrantel pamoate on Amazon OP. It paralyzes all intestinal worms so that you can poop them out without hurting yourself. Just take it once every 10 days until the worms are gone. The cat rescue group I work with uses it on kittens it's so safe and the stuff sold on Amazon is made for humans so you're covered. No excuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooliganesh
Aug 1, 2003

REPENT!

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Yes I have blown tapeworms out of there. Picture blasting fettuccini Alfredo from a hairy tuba.

:laffo: