Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Good morning

Who are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mac and Cheese posted:

when sid takes so many bars he whispers goodnight to SA instead of his starving children

i dont do drugs and my kids are fat

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
That's my butt not my forehead. I can see how you would get confused though.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

u better believe you get a kiss on the forehead good night i love you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good night i love you i kiss u

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Who's going to read me a bedtime story and which story will it be?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

sid my mom used to kiss me every night before she went to bed and i guess what im really trying to ask you is would you clean my shitcaked sheets

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haji posted:

I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Who's going to read me a bedtime story and which story will it be?

this is called You Are My Kiss Good Night, couldnt find Good Night Moon sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiVU9QMZCUg

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Haji posted:

perfect sttangers fan fiction all around

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Sid Vicious posted:

Lol, omg thank you. That was awesome

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Reading of a Sherlock Holmes story in a rskaxing voice, with gentle new agey background music.
https://youtu.be/E2gAKKNytHg

I'm gonna roadtest it now. Nighty night.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

eAt poo poo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

how'd you sleep op

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Sid Vicious posted:

Liked and subscribed, also Sid you look exactly like I thought you would

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

...well okay so I fell right to sleep this time, but I had a book and a flashlight under my pillow, which fulfills the spirit of rebellion if not the letter. I remain unbowed ‘neath the tyrannical yoke of bedtime

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Night OP :buddy:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my wife is taking my phone away bcuz im "addicted to the internet" so i cant read a new story 2nite if you need a bedtime story please rewatch last video thx love you good night *kisses ur forhead*

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Sid Vicious posted:

my wife is taking my phone away bcuz im "addicted to the internet" so i cant read a new story 2nite if you need a bedtime story please rewatch last video thx love you good night *kisses ur forhead*

Thank you once again for bedtime story. I will need a new one next week. Thank you.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i forgot to say good night last night im sorry if anyone was up all night waiting, good night i love you, you are important

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

bite my o ring op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

love you especially nef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

finally I can go to bed