Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"velcome von and all, i have ze room temperature mountain dew code red breathing in ze game room. vould joo like sum southvestern eggrolls? i have also ze popped corn chicken any-tizers."

oh haha thanks dracula actually i ate on my way over here. but i'd love a skullgoblet of room temperature flat soda, thanks that sounds grea-oh aha hey there's a huge freaky spider in my cup! oh dracula you scamp. i'm deathly allergic to their hairs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

He's always critiquing the 5th ed rules for vampires. Ok ok, yeah you are actually a charming dude and it's not a magical effect, it's a fuckin game, chill homie

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Turn on your monitor, heh heh. Wait, does that joke work for vampires?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Um, we don't talk 'The Barovian Tragedy' here.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
gotta play as a cleric of Hey Come On Now You Guys That's Not Fair, otherwise the holy symbol starts causing Problems

crimes

google THIS

DM: The troll deals five damage. You're dead.

Dracula: I'm what?

DM: ...

Dracula: ...

gormless goblin

i dont go to dracula's d&ds anymore since the last two times hes cut it short to pick up frankenstein's monster from his ex. like just delay it until next weekend or something dude Come On!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
DM: Hey Drac, I noticed you didn't take Light as a cantrip. Are you sure you don't want that instead of Mending?
DM: Light might come in handy for this campaign, just saying.
DM: I'm giving you Light.